Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You just moved into a 14 day window which should be a positive move and a more narrowed delivery.
My apologies, typo... I was at 24May to 7Jun. I copied the wrong update.

So two weeks still, just 3 more weeks further out. And I know that sounds whiny, and it kinda is... however, I'm lining up a private sale of my Toyota. The prospective buyer is told by me, "Prolly early June", which would have been conservative with the previous window, now it's moved and the buyer has to just sit on cash while I continue to drive my Toyota.

Reactions: DesertEagle
My apologies, typo... I was at 24May to 7Jun. I copied the wrong update.

So two weeks still, just 3 more weeks further out. And I know that sounds whiny, and it kinda is... however, I'm lining up a private sale of my Toyota. The prospective buyer is told by me, "Prolly early June", which would have been conservative with the previous window, now it's moved and the buyer has to just sit on cash while I continue to drive my Toyota.
Bummer. Tesla's erratic EDD's make it very hard for people to plan strategies. (Car sales, financing, etc). Clearly, things can change, but there are several of us in Colorado that have shifted into similar timeframes. Hopefully it means Tesla has a logistical plan in place, but heaven only knows. Good luck. 🤞🏻

Delivery day!

Only issues, one small spot on hood, hoping my ppf guy can correct. But the big one… I’m 40 miles into my drive home and just looked at the odometer… says 90 miles!! Apparently Loveland SC takes cars for a lil joyride

Attachments

• E9F30F98-5AC9-49B8-8CC2-E09D0AD2EE4E.jpeg
    E9F30F98-5AC9-49B8-8CC2-E09D0AD2EE4E.jpeg
    382.8 KB · Views: 50