Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried to call the Littleton Tesla today and was routed to the call center. Nice person, said my car had not yet shipped, delivery window 6/10-6/14. Said I am getting A/S tires and new processor.

Biggest surprise was she said my delivery center is now at the Aurora Tesla. I did not even know there was one in Aurora 😯

I tried to call the Littleton Tesla today and was routed to the call center. Nice person, said my car had not yet shipped, delivery window 6/10-6/14. Said I am getting A/S tires and new processor.

Biggest surprise was she said my delivery center is now at the Aurora Tesla. I did not even know there was one in Aurora 😯
I believe they opened up around the first of May. They have a showroom and a service center there

Reactions: Mcwilldo

Oh nice. Hoping for all seasons as well. Someone earlier mentioned not getting them 😥

Taking myself out of time out over my recent melt down of my latest EDD. Hoping that my SA conversation a few weeks back proves to hold true and production of the vehicle is 6/5. Might be wishful thinking. 🤞🏻
Hang in there. We are all near the home stretch...and going through all of this.. i am not going to count my chickens until I am picking it up.

BTW, i notice my EDD is always one day off of everyone else's... odd.

BTW2. I am slated to pick up in Aurora, not Littleton

BTW3. That trick with the VIN looking at source code isn't working for me.. even with a VIN, 5YJ and encoded finds nothing

Reactions: GhostTrigger
Hang in there. We are all near the home stretch...and going through all of this.. i am not going to count my chickens until I am picking it up.

BTW, i notice my EDD is always one day off of everyone else's... odd.

BTW2. I am slated to pick up in Aurora, not Littleton

BTW3. That trick with the VIN looking at source code isn't working for me.. even with a VIN, 5YJ and encoded finds nothing
Interesting. I saw there was a Tesla location out there when I googled a while back, I assumed it was just some off site facility. I had know idea it was an SC. As for the source code, It's worked for some here. I'll give it a shot over the weekend. There are some that have used 7SAY instead. Not really sure how it all works TBH.