Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Columbus Moving?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by, yet again. There is something happening. A barrier has been set up to protect something. There are no construction machines, vehicles or Tesla boxes, but something is in progress.

20180825_115144.jpg

Attachments

• 20180825_115038.jpg
    20180825_115038.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 81
To be honest that part was an assumption going by the fact that the last reported event was construction-like activities, and that was 2+ weeks ago. But the point about it being a new site still stands.
On Aug 25, that was me. We still need somebody to stop by and document the details. We need to see Tesla crates. Pix or it didn't happen.

Alas, no. It is an "Electrify America" site.

An awful lot of support equipment for 2 charging pedestals.

20181023_131710.jpg

I'm really puzzled by this since the original survey that @charliepmayer found was (and still is) requested by Tesla. See message 1 on this thread.

There is also a lot of room in this parking area for other chargers (eg. Tesla).

There are no new Superchargers in progress here but the site needs watching.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kavyboy and brkaus
Just came here from this post: Tesla Supercharger network

I would suggest that, if this site has progressed, it warrants a construction cone on SC info.

It might be replacing the old Columbus site, but at this point in time it is a new site.

Supercharge.info is currently unavailable due to Google now charging exorbitant rates. Hopefully Blueshift will be able to change to open source code.