Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmation deadline in 4 days, I'm ready to pull the trigger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current configuration:
S85, Brown, Tan Leather, Obeche Wood, Pano Roof, Tech, Parking, Fog, Subzero, Paint Armor

Also have done our due diligence:
- Read a ton of posts here (thank you everyone)
- Pre-Approval on loan so we get the guarantee (although I doubt that we will use it).
- Found out that insurance is less than our 2010 Prius (weird).
- Still working on the Electrician for the 14-50, as first bid was unreasonable (900 bucks to snake the wire 5 feet down a wall to panel, run a 30 foot conduit and install a receptacle, come on).

Is there anything that I'm forgetting?

Thanks all.

All weather floor mats! And think about a hitch from Torklift Central as it will come in handy if you intend on hauling skis/boards around.

I'll be in Sandy, UT and might have mine up there if I can map out a route that doesn't suck.

PUSH CONFIRM! How did you wait so long.

Check around on electrician. That price is insane.

Congrats and the sooner you push the button the sooner it shows up :smile:

Working on the electrician.

True, but my spouse has taken a bit of convincing, so due diligence was required (just a little as she thinks the car is really special and we've always loved to have something "different").

Thanks.

Working on the electrician.

True, but my spouse has taken a bit of convincing, so due diligence was required (just a little as she thinks the car is really special and we've always loved to have something "different").

Thanks.

Ah yes, the old wife excuse. Just show her the 'safest car', car of the year, yada, yada. Looks like whatever you said (did) worked.

Have you pushed the button yet???

consider skipping the paint armor and getting a full body wrap after delivery. I don't like the lines of a partial wrap, they collect pollen and dirt and invariably, rocks seem to be attracted to wherever there isn't protection. I went with Xpel and love it!

consider skipping the paint armor and getting a full body wrap after delivery. I don't like the lines of a partial wrap, they collect pollen and dirt and invariably, rocks seem to be attracted to wherever there isn't protection. I went with Xpel and love it!

I concur. My factory paint protection hasn't protected 2/3 of my hood and my doors, because there isn't any paint protection there.

Pull the trigger. Your new problem, once it's delivered, will be wrestling the key fob from your wife's resisting hands. :biggrin:

I concur. My factory paint protection hasn't protected 2/3 of my hood and my doors, because there isn't any paint protection there.

Pull the trigger. Your new problem, once it's delivered, will be wrestling the key fob from your wife's resisting hands. :biggrin:

Nooooooooooooooo. Guys we are distracting him from pushing the magic button.

Don't listen to this static--your options are perfect :wink:

I'd have to agree, 100thMonkey. I did the same. Wish I'd wrapped the windshield BEFORE I got the dings. At least they will now be limited in the future.

Although this car costs roughly 3 times the price of our first house, the button has been pushed!!!! Thanks everyone for all of the help and the encouraging words. Oct delivery is what it says (nothing more detailed than that).

Awesome! Welcome to the waiting train--all aboard. Actually, it won't be bad I promise. Granted I'm 10 days in, and it's pretty much on my mind all day :biggrin:

Awesome! Welcome to the waiting train--all aboard. Actually, it won't be bad I promise. Granted I'm 10 days in, and it's pretty much on my mind all day :biggrin:

So, I was wondering what happens next? I got an email notification with the purchase agreement. Do I just sit and wait for some more emails? I could email the sales person that showed gave us the test drive in Seattle to see what he might know?

Thanks.

So, I was wondering what happens next? I got an email notification with the purchase agreement. Do I just sit and wait for some more emails? I could email the sales person that showed gave us the test drive in Seattle to see what he might know?

Thanks.

You will get another email soon, with VIN, login info for your dashboard on Tesla site, etc. You should also be receiving a phone call later this week.