Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirming Delivery Performance Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to a tesla rep who shared that they expect to make between 5-10 deliveries in the next four days. Shouldnt be a shock, but confirmed that higher trims are the only ones slated to come in (no white interiors yet). Also seemed to think that towing capabilities will be an additional option, but perhaps not available immediately.

Is that total, or just for a single dealer?

Got off with my rep and my car is due in Mt Kisco on the 19th.

I did select the week of the 23rd when I first got the email though to avoid as much cold weather as possible with the 21 inch rims and summer tires, so im sure more cars will be in earlier next week.

• Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT
Is that total, or just for a single dealer?

Got off with my rep and my car is due in Mt Kisco on the 19th.

I did select the week of the 23rd when I first got the email though to avoid as much cold weather as possible with the 21 inch rims and summer tires, so im sure more cars will be in earlier next week.

Sorry this is just for the one location (in NY)

• Informative
Reactions: ev-enthusiast
Hi all, I received my VIN (18XX)... but do not see anything about a delivery date. Assume I just don't know where to look? (no email etc).
MY, Performance, FSD, 21", black int., Midnight silver metallic. Atlanta GA

NewI’m 9xx and I just got a delivery date two days ago. I had to call a few times before anyone had any info for me. Eventually the local delivery office told me it was in transit for mar 25.

Yup, the Delivery Advisors were limited in giving out info until they are ready to deliver.

After several phone calls, emails and visit to the delivery center - finally Confirmed Delivery date for us: Monday 3 PM 16 March in Carlsbad.

Performance Model Y
MSM
PUP
21" Wheels
Black Interior
No FSD

It's happening folks!
side note, i was in carlsbad caverns as a kid and a few years ago we took a vacation to albuquerque and santa fe and i demanded we go to carlsbad again. and the road down to the caverns happens go go through Roswell and i am also an ancient aliens junkie (not seriously, no conspiracies here) what a beautiful part of the country.

After several phone calls, emails and visit to the delivery center - finally Confirmed Delivery date for us: Monday 3 PM 16 March in Carlsbad.

PennyPacker reported no Reds at Lionhead yet... Let me know if you see any when you go !

I've had nothing from them since the confirmation for March email.

But I can wait... First world (and rest or world) problems...

You can try ordering a wall charger... You have to go all the way to checkout and it will then confirm if you are really buying as a gift as you don't have a VIN
Screenshot_20200314-194724_Chrome.jpg

Where are you seeing your VINs? Updated account page or page source?

Also, is there any benefit to being the squeaky wheel? Trying to chill about this process but finding it difficult. If it would help I would certainly be more persistent in my pursuit of updates.

The VIN will be in source code and on MVPA.

Your local Delivery Advisor will not or can not give out info until they have your Y and ready to deliver - they defer all questions about your Y order to Inside Delivery team in Las Vegas.

Someone from Vegas Inside Delivery contacted me about registration - so I asked where the car was (knowing I was matched with a VIN) and the person reluctantly stated when the car is expected to arrive at my location, caveat that at anytime the VIN can be unassigned for any reason.

I went to my Delivery Center the day after it supposed to have arrived since I had to drop off a form needed for my registration - and asked if the VIN had arrived....the local person denied and just said they will try to deliver before end of month.

I also have an Reservation for a Model 3 with a designated Delivery Advisor at the same delivery center (no DA assigned for Y order) - so I asked him via email if he has an estimate delivery date for the Y. He called me today - stating it ready for Monday. I was not expecting that.