Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering Model S 2017 75 RWD... any help?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love my Nov 2017 75RWD. I get 4.2sec 0-60. Just wish it could charge a little faster. That is my only complaint. On average I would say 50-60kw supercharging speed. Im in Ohio so I see some snow. Turn off breaking it goes through snow no problem with the help of the weight.

Reactions: N8Howell33
Thanks! I am torn with doing this upgrade because of MCU 1 (which I know there is another post on here about it). Did you have any issues with AP 3.0 and MCU 1?
I’m august 2017 RWD 75 and have AP 3.0 installed. It’s a problem. MCU1 was slow, but worked fine before. After AP3.0 upgrade
It is regularly problematic in lots of different ways. Voice prompt no longer works, screen regularly freezes, getting to controls like raising suspension takes way too long now, etc. I will finally give in and do MCU2 upgrade soon

Thanks! I am torn with doing this upgrade because of MCU 1 (which I know there is another post on here about it). Did you have any issues with AP 3.0 and MCU 1?

Still relatively new to my car but I just go the MCU2 AP 3.0 upgrade today and it makes a big difference with respects to the voice command response and the map functions. I can actually use the satellite view (paints fast) and navigation calculations and direction updates are much smoother. It is a little pricey but I can truly tell the difference.

I’m august 2017 RWD 75 and have AP 3.0 installed. It’s a problem. MCU1 was slow, but worked fine before. After AP3.0 upgrade
It is regularly problematic in lots of different ways. Voice prompt no longer works, screen regularly freezes, getting to controls like raising suspension takes way too long now, etc. I will finally give in and do MCU2 upgrade soon
Sorry it’s slowed it down. I may have to wait then and start saving up 2.5K. Thanks for all the helpful info

Still relatively new to my car but I just go the MCU2 AP 3.0 upgrade today and it makes a big difference with respects to the voice command response and the map functions. I can actually use the satellite view (paints fast) and navigation calculations and direction updates are much smoother. It is a little pricey but I can truly tell the difference.
Thanks, appreciate the input!