Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Constant beeping after software upgrade??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just kidding, still beeping NON STOP. Version 2022.24.6.6 I tried to upload a video so you can hear. Constant beeeep since Monday evening. I wont even drive the car. What a piece of *sugar*. $150K+ for a car. How do you talk to a person? All I get is "schedule an appointment" through the app. Bullshit. Like I said before. Nearest dealer is 4+ hours one way. If I could just FaceTime someone at a service center I could save myself a days worth of driving for something they wont be able to fix.

Upvote 0
Tesla needs to do better on this stuff. Meanwhile, you should open a service ticket in the app. They often do remote diagnostics to see what is wrong with the car and quite often will respond if they find anything. They may even push a new update if there is one available to see if that helps. As the appointment draws near you can always reschedule to a more convenient time. At the very least having a service ticket open gives you an avenue to communicate, albeit that would be through text.

Upvote 0
Just kidding, still beeping NON STOP. Version 2022.24.6.6 I tried to upload a video so you can hear. Constant beeeep since Monday evening. I wont even drive the car. What a piece of *sugar*. $150K+ for a car. How do you talk to a person? All I get is "schedule an appointment" through the app. Bullshit. Like I said before. Nearest dealer is 4+ hours one way. If I could just FaceTime someone at a service center I could save myself a days worth of driving for something they wont be able to fix.
Upload your video to YouTube then give us the link.

Upvote 0
Please post a video. This might have already been covered.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0