Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Convince me to stay with a Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you still loving your MXP? I have one on order but am so friggin frustrated with Tesla right now that I might end up canceling the order. The latest is that they won't let me pre-order a winter wheel/tire. I live in Colorado. Ordered the car with the 22" rims and was told there is a chance they could come with summer performance tires. So, thought I'd be proactive and pre-order the 20" winter wheel/tire setup for the MX since delivery is estimated for February and there's a good chance there will be snow. Should be an easy thing to do, right? Nope. They won't let you order the wheel/tire package until you take delivery of the vehicle. WTH? Then asked if I could update the order to the 20" rims but with the winter tires (not all-seasons). Nope. And, you can't buy the Tesla 22" wheels/tires afterward anyway. Why is something so simple made to be so complicated?

after seein the cybertruck i fell in luv - was gonna trade in mx for cyber... but look at this... 320 range of foundation is actually only 250... i m keepin my mx