Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coolest Tesla Garage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my approach is different: Tesla/Elon's mission is sustainable so I picked a red paint (leftover) from County Recycle place, foams (expensive in Hobby Lobby) come in packages in my company & goes into trash and I bought paint brushes from Harbor Freight for $2.12.

Attachments

• L1000679.JPG
    L1000679.JPG
    363.2 KB · Views: 436
interested in the silver tesla sign..you have..link to purchase same..thanks
PM me if you are interested in some plastic letters or logos. My limitation is the object cannot be larger than about 12" tall with basic stock. I offer them in 1/8" thick plastic, with double side adhesive pre-applied.

If I special order material I can do objects up to 17" tall and 23" wide.

I wish I had a great garage, but I am happy to have a house I guess.

Wow, nice garages! How the heck do you guys keep it so clean? Don't most people have other stuff in their garage...like bikes, lawn equipment, shovels, helmets? I just got a shed in my backyard last year, but I still have few bikes, automotive tools etc in my garage.

Reactions: Minnie Pearl
Wow, nice garages! How the heck do you guys keep it so clean? Don't most people have other stuff in their garage...like bikes, lawn equipment, shovels, helmets? I just got a shed in my backyard last year, but I still have few bikes, automotive tools etc in my garage.
They must have two garages or a shed, etc.

Heck, I have a storage room attached to my garage and the garage is still overflowing with all of the above.

Reactions: Gizmo17