Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

COVID-19 and Racism against China

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, we are due to get zombies in April. The dead, not yet buried bodies will come back to 'life'. I think UFOs will appear in May to take some of us off the planet before the rest of the year happens and the Earth gets 'reset'. :0

View attachment 526622
They were right! Those zombie pests will do anything to infect you as well or just eat you. Here are some that were spotted in Ohio this week.

zombies.jpg

You know why our leader is now calling it the China Virus. He wants Americans to direct their anger away from him.

We should be LEARNING from China, not attacking them.

China got COVID-19 under control with a HUGE population, and they did it in 2 months !!
While the rest of the world sat on their hands and watched.

I work with China all the time and they are great people.

Here is a manual they put together and are sharing on how they dealt with COVID-19

Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 - Alibaba Cloud

China turned STADIUMS in into ICU units.
They set up testing where you never get out of your car.

And they did stuff like that in a few weeks.

Look how fast they built Giga Plant II.

And they will probably keep Tesla a float during this crisis.
I'm sure everyone in China thinks it is great as well if not they can disappear for a while and come back a better educated person.
Trump says bad stuff about everyone and is generally an idiot! Well he says bad stuff about everyone except Putin which is odd.

And look at the China flight ban! 430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced

Since then, nearly 40,000 Americans and other authorized travelers have made the trip, some this past week and many with spotty screening.

Just 40,000 after the flawless China flight ban fake news. Our president is not capable of learning anything from anyone so do not expect him to start with China.

You know why our leader is now calling it the China Virus. He wants Americans to direct their anger away from him.

China got COVID-19 under control with a HUGE population, and they did it in 2 months !!

Here is a manual they put together and are sharing on how they dealt with COVID-19

Did China pay you? Jesus f-ing christ. Go see real reports coming out of China and see what is really going on. Or are you trying to lick the CCP to get some benefits out of it?

The CCP paper called it the Wuhan virus as early as December. They are trying hard to clean up their mess.

You want to talk about racism. Don't forget to call out the CCP government. They are committing genocides in Tibet, Xinjiang, destroying the culture of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. I know to some people all yellow skin people are the same, but they are more culturally and ethnically diverse than you think. The Africans in China are now getting persecuted after the Tedros went on some rant against Taiwan.

This post sounded like some pro Nazis post from 1930s, super offensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
Did China pay you? Jesus f-ing christ. Go see real reports coming out of China and see what is really going on. Or are you trying to lick the CCP to get some benefits out of it?

The CCP paper called it the Wuhan virus as early as December. They are trying hard to clean up their mess.

You want to talk about racism. Don't forget to call out the CCP government. They are committing genocides in Tibet, Xinjiang, destroying the culture of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. I know to some people all yellow skin people are the same, but they are more culturally and ethnically diverse than you think. The Africans in China are now getting persecuted after the Tedros went on some rant against Taiwan.

This post sounded like some pro Nazis post from 1930s, super offensive.

Did I say China was a saint? Like in regards to Tibet, Hong Kong? No.
Am I racist against the general population because of some of those known human rights issues? No.

But regarding COVID-19, I believe what China says has happened (and is happening) way more than the fool in the WH.

Reactions: byeLT4
Ha you are comparing an authoritarian government that can do whatever they want to the free world that bitches and complaints about everything. It's easy to do a lockdown when you can just jail and silent everyone. Meanwhile, we have people doing a Trump rally in Lansing, AOC talking whatever stupid BS she does or the Bundy guy running wild in the midwest.

You believe the numbers China is giving? Have you not looked at their cell subscriber data, or the amount of orns that have been ordered. Heck, you can look at the pollution from the oven in space.

Let's not forget the virus is from Wuhan, China USED the WHO to spread fake information. I remember Tedros came out and told people to not discriminate against China and keep everything flowing. If they had alerted the world early, people will be more prepared. Of course a lot of government wanted to protect the economy and didn't want to do anything to spook it, now we are where we are.....

Last edited:
I'm sure everyone in China thinks it is great as well if not they can disappear for a while and come back a better educated person.
Trump says bad stuff about everyone and is generally an idiot! Well he says bad stuff about everyone except Putin which is odd.

/QUOTE]

Look into how sanctions and such have been ramped up on Russia. The Trump Putin connection is pure fantasy.
Sure he has said kind things about a handful of bad actors on the world stage but sometimes that can open dialogue by signaling there is hope for sanctions being lifted if they come to the table.

and this relates to tesla how? moderator please move post to some political site...thank you

Reactions: Bucfan11
Yeah, why was there not an outrage when the SIV / S-OIV was called swine flu? It came from America... should be called the American Flu. Calling it Swine Flu is insulting. Who named it that? Mr. Putin?

Swine flu is insulting? To whom?

In any event, according to Virology Journal, "The swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus that appeared in 2009 and was first found in human beings in Mexico, is a reassortant with at least three parents."

As depicted in Mahers video, viruses are often given the name from their origin. Big whoop. If it is fact, perhaps attention should be on origins. If the next one is US-based, so be it, and name accordingly. The only ones who would call it racist are the thin-skinned or tender snowflake.

Swine flu is insulting? To whom?

In any event, according to Virology Journal, "The swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus that appeared in 2009 and was first found in human beings in Mexico, is a reassortant with at least three parents."

As depicted in Mahers video, viruses are often given the name from their origin. Big whoop. If it is fact, perhaps attention should be on origins. If the next one is US-based, so be it, and name accordingly. The only ones who would call it racist are the thin-skinned or tender snowflake.

Just responding to the snowflake on the video referenced that says we have always named viruses after the place it was first identified. ;)

Reactions: byeLT4