Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy Colorado Inventory Release (White/White)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys...just a heads up. I know a lot of people on the forum have been talking about long waiting times for White/White and Blue/White. Well, I was just searching local inventory, as I have a habit of doing, and 13 cars were just listed in Denver/Littleton inventory. Most are LR AWD and they have SIX of the elusive White/White color combination. I just ordered a Blue/White LR AWD for my wife (of which they had a total of three).

If you want to beat the June 30th tax credit deadline and are seeking one of the rarer color combos this may just be the opportunity you have been waiting for!

Honestly, is there a better place to own a Tesla? $5,000 state tax credit, laws against ICEing, beautiful mountain roads, power is relatively better because ICE cars suffer in altitude, and even bad traffic to take advantage of AP ;)
The downside being our crazy registration costs. You could buy a Prius with the lifetime registration fees on an S/X...

I just took delivery of my Model 3 Performance at the Denver Littleton location in Denver and while on the lot I was astonished with the amount of 3's available on the lot. I was also shocked at how quickly my car was delivered. Ordered 5/27 delivered 6/10.

I just took delivery of my Model 3 Performance at the Denver Littleton location in Denver and while on the lot I was astonished with the amount of 3's available on the lot. I was also shocked at how quickly my car was delivered. Ordered 5/27 delivered 6/10.

Congrats! If you're in the Denver area and interested, we've got an active local Tesla club.

Honestly, is there a better place to own a Tesla? $5,000 state tax credit, laws against ICEing, beautiful mountain roads, power is relatively better because ICE cars suffer in altitude, and even bad traffic to take advantage of AP;)

The downside being our crazy registration costs. You could buy a Prius with the lifetime registration fees on an S/X...

Actually, NJ isn't too terrible either.

0% sales tax on EVs.
$84 annual registration fee. No usage fee/property tax nonsense.
Very common to see Teslas; ICEing hasn't been a huge issue.
No altitude problems.
Plenty of traffic!!