Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream Interior Option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Fall 2018 expected date and it would be great to have the Cream interior option to complement Deep Blue Metallic exterior. Some have raved about having the White interior, but I've seen the wear that leaves it looking less than stellar over time. Also, by Late 2018, the M3 kinks will have been worked out. Delayed gratification. Here's to waiting patiently!!

I have a Fall 2018 expected date and it would be great to have the Cream interior option to complement Deep Blue Metallic exterior. Some have raved about having the White interior, but I've seen the wear that leaves it looking less than stellar over time. Also, by Late 2018, the M3 kinks will have been worked out. Delayed gratification. Here's to waiting patiently!!
I am so glad to hear that there may be a cream color option. Have not heard any rumors about this. I will be getting the car in Black and I hate black on black. Black with cream interiors look rich. All my Acura’s had this. I hope this would be in the premium package. For $5000 it should be.

I am so glad to hear that there may be a cream color option. Have not heard any rumors about this. I will be getting the car in Black and I hate black on black. Black with cream interiors look rich. All my Acura’s had this. I hope this would be in the premium package. For $5000 it should be.

Agree. I believe the coming pleather interior color choice will included in the PUP unlike in the S and X where it’s separate.

The Las Vegas sales team claims that the only color option for the interior will be white. It won't be available until Fall. I am looking at completing my order, and having the seats reupholstered. I think gray seats will look great with a red exterior. Cream would be fine if they would offer the option. White is too stark and will show wear.

Reactions: Drax and MP3Mike