Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creative interior space

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been trying to think of the best use of space/storage in the cabin. Have you come up with creative ideas? Seen a few things on amazon but am interested to seen what the community has come up with.

Some examples

1. The footwell walls along the center console would work with dollar store Velcro hook patches, maybe attach a near hidden rubbish bin or folder

2. Better storage use of the glove box, center console and door bins. Umbrellas, flashlights, pouches, kits that would work great in those areas.

3. Space behind the monitor, a pen, cables, card holder maybe

4. The corner pocket in the trunk. A pouch for charging adapters that fills the space, first aid kit, roadside kit, tire inflator.

5. The interior of the frunk lid, maybe a polygonal light that fits in the empty space.

6. Lastly I am looking forward to removing the sun visor stickers one day, I would want to see an adhesive document holder there, maybe a color matched Tesla sticker to cover the smaller sticker.

I’ve been trying to think of the best use of space/storage in the cabin. Have you come up with creative ideas? Seen a few things on amazon but am interested to seen what the community has come up with.

Some examples

1. The footwell walls along the center console would work with dollar store Velcro hook patches, maybe attach a near hidden rubbish bin or folder

2. Better storage use of the glove box, center console and door bins. Umbrellas, flashlights, pouches, kits that would work great in those areas.

3. Space behind the monitor, a pen, cables, card holder maybe

4. The corner pocket in the trunk. A pouch for charging adapters that fills the space, first aid kit, roadside kit, tire inflator.

5. The interior of the frunk lid, maybe a polygonal light that fits in the empty space.

6. Lastly I am looking forward to removing the sun visor stickers one day, I would want to see an adhesive document holder there, maybe a color matched Tesla sticker to cover the smaller sticker.
#6 for sure! I hate those stickers, would love them gone.