Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, do I need to pay the down payment first before I can get the purchase agreement? This purchase agreement is not the same as the order agreement, right? I have yet to pay the down and the purchase agreement is still grayed out. ANd once I do get it, I take that to the notary? Thanks!
You get the agreement right after putting down the $250 deposit. It’s a PDF in your account for the vehicle. I think Tesla calls it a Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement

Reactions: E46M3
I made the donation online as well. I haven't received anything other than the receipt. Does anyone know if the membership as automatically applied?
After donating I just chose "TowerCares Foundation" as my membership eligibility. I hope that's the right way of doing it.

Screenshot 2023-01-24 155721.jpg

So you did not have to make the $35 donation to become a member?

You do have to be a member.

For me, I’m still pending membership because I didn’t include photo of back of DL… been 5 days since tower messaged me for the photo request.

In order to finalize your approval, please provide the following:

Signed purchased order, including VIN.
Original Notarized Specific Power of Attorney signed by all proposed title holders.
Proof of vehicle insurance: copy of unexpired insurance card, binder, or declaration page. Tower to be listed as loss payee and deductibles of $500 or less.
Signed contracts for GAP and Warranties if purchased directly from the dealership or third party.
Financed amount cannot exceed 125% loan to value.
Membership Verification: Complete membership requirements (membership application, copy of ID, etc.).