Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credits: Enticing us to get Acceleration Boost?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surprising no one is stalking about purchasing supercharger miles with it. Are they not at all worth it?
I charge at home, and rarely need to supercharge except on long trips. That said, I would definitely buy the supercharger miles if they didn’t expire so quickly. When I first bought my M3, I had 5000 free supercharger miles. I might’ve used 10% of them before they expired. And I’m kind of OCD about taking care of the battery, so using the supercharging just to not have to pay for electricity at home doesn’t really seem like the right thing to do. Supercharging probably isn’t great for the battery. ( I could be wrong there.)

For me, it’s looking like a roof rack, or acceleration boost. Still trying to decide…

I had AB on my previous car and (assuming the loyalty credits work right) am debating whether to get AB again or spend it on premium connectivity. I already have a wall charger and a bike rack, don't want or need a roof rack, and they don't offer the trailer hitch (which I'm going to order as soon as my inventory car delivers).

Didn't really notice much of a difference with AB though...

I had AB on my previous car and (assuming the loyalty credits work right) am debating whether to get AB again or spend it on premium connectivity. I already have a wall charger and a bike rack, don't want or need a roof rack, and they don't offer the trailer hitch (which I'm going to order as soon as my inventory car delivers).

Ya, after so much debating, I understand AB is like a fun thing to enjoy or showoff to your friends occasionally, but from a cost to points ration perspective I felt that it is the most value at the moment.

While the difference may not be noticeable, there definitely is a difference.

Both dragy times taken on the exact same road. The road starts slanting upwards (not downwards like the dragy shows; no idea why my dragy doesn't get the slope right). I know we don't live for dragy runs or red light races and stuff but yeah. SoC for both runs were around 97% with a pre-conditioned battery.
Slower run was without AB. Faster run was with AB.

1000039025.jpg
1000038334.jpg