I've had my Model S since May and it spends most of its time in an urban apartment block undercover car park. It spends maybe 1-2 nights a week at our rural property where it's parked in a car port (undercover but one side open to the weather. We've had our suspicions since we picked it up that the aircon wasn't working but really haven't had a chance to really test this in a southern hemisphere winter... until now, 3 consecutive days of 35 degrees C and suddenly we discover that the car has no aircon. Its been in to the service centre today and we've discovered (after removing the front trunk) that not only was the area around the wipers (under the black plastic cover) full of leaves but that a critter of some sort has chewed right through a cable win the wiring loom that powers one of the valves in the aircon system. Now I know that Australia is the legendary home to 9 out of the 10 most poisonous snakes (we have 5 of those at our country house) as well as poisonous spiders, poison spitting ants, crocodiles, sharks, irukanji jellyfish blue ringed octopuses, and a myriad other toxic and dangerous creatures, but given the ease of access through the car under tray I wonder if anyone else has had similar issues with 'critters?'