Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Curbed the holy EFF out our MYP Ubertine wheels using FSD 12.3.3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be CAREFUL with 12.3.3! It lulls you into a sense of confidence and then completely shits the bed. My wife and I were coming home from dinner, using FSD (v12.3.3), and while taking a turn, it ran into a raised curb and trashed both of the passenger side wheels on our MYP. WTAF! I’m actually surprised it didn’t damage the tires, too. Gotta tell you all, this really pisses me off. We were only going about 30 mph and I’d hate to think what would’ve happened if we were going faster. And this wasn’t a matter of not paying attention. The car was taking the turn fine… until it wasn’t. Sorry all, but 12.3.3 is not the breakthrough we’ve all been hoping for.

A very chill and average with minimal lane changes. I really didn’t have a big problem with the car thinking it wanted to do 80 miles an hour with the problem was I could not turn the speed down without disengaging auto pilot and I hit the button and I made the report that nobody will ever read.

A very chill and average with minimal lane changes. I really didn’t have a big problem with the car thinking it wanted to do 80 miles an hour with the problem was I could not turn the speed down without disengaging auto pilot and I hit the button and I made the report that nobody will ever read.
Next question, was traffic around you going that speed? The new system will keep up with traffic. You can disable ASSO and manually set speed lower, but it may still speed if traffic around you is going faster.

The same happened to me, but in my case, I was on a roundabout, and a truck flew into the roundabout. My car swung hard left to avoid getting hit by the truck and ran right up against the curb. I tried getting the license but didn't catch it, nor did the video. Fortunately, I instantly grabbed the wheel, and the damage was minimal. It's better than getting side-swiped, in my case, with my grandson on board in his car seat (he would have hit on his side).

Found my answer.
Next question, was traffic around you going that speed? The new system will keep up with traffic. You can disable ASSO and manually set speed lower, but it may still speed if traffic around you is going faster.