Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Oder date was June 23 for MYP white/white with pretty much everything. Was expecting a vin by the end of the month early this month
But this morning the EDD went from 2 weeks out to 7-8 weeks. Has anyone else saw that? I know people have had them disappear but… it seams the LR is taking longer in production times rather then the P
I am a 6/21 MYP, so pretty close to same as you. My EDD pushed back three weeks to 9/1 - 9/21. Yes, the P models have been quicker to deliver than LR.

Reactions: iratre
Just got confirmation that delivery is confirmed for tomorrow! Although I would've enjoyed picking up the car 3 days ago, I can say that I'm at the same level of excitement.

To my Austin (and Texas) folks, I will let you know what is in the car upon pick up, what I had to do after, and how long it took for my paperwork to arrive in the mail for registration. I did not have a trade in, so I won't have to speak to a Tesla employee.

Other than that, I will update you all, and post pictures!

Sending good VIN vibes to the entire forum!!

Just got confirmation that delivery is confirmed for tomorrow! Although I would've enjoyed picking up the car 3 days ago, I can say that I'm at the same level of excitement.

To my Austin (and Texas) folks, I will let you know what is in the car upon pick up, what I had to do after, and how long it took for my paperwork to arrive in the mail for registration. I did not have a trade in, so I won't have to speak to a Tesla employee.

Thanks fellow austinite!

• Love
Reactions: iratre
View attachment 691078
Everyone meet mama smurf!!! She’s finally here.
It’s true what they say everything washes away the moment it gets here. “Refreshing the Tesla page 1000 times who?!”

I’ll be back to show you guys the mods I’m installing tomorrow!

*Front lip kit
*Rear spoiler
*20 inch Vossen HF2 Wheels
*Ceramic Tint

PS. A bird already pooped on her 😖😩☠️ But the hubbz said it’s good luck. 🍀
Congrats, what rear spoiler did buy?

May 21st order and EDD is just gone this morning. I echo the MSM is never coming sentiment 😞

View attachment 691027

No, I'm obviously kidding. No idea. It was way more reassuring to have other people in the same location with the same EDDs...
@allegedskeptic I woke up this morning to a missing EDD as well. I emailed my SA/DA about the missing EDD because I thought it had to do with my financing being refreshed (just hit the 60 day order anniversary). I don't know if I'm glad to hear your EDD disappeared as well or disheartened. Hopefully refreshing my financing doesn't do anything to my true delivery date. I guess I'll just keep refreshing and see what tomorrow brings.

Reactions: md99

Yassss, congratulations my fellow Austinite 🥳

I’m excited to see photos! Have you picked out a name yet?

what was your order date, config and latest EDD, before and after the push back?
Order date: 7/3, MYP, Black/White. It was sitting at 8/14-9/3 for a while. Then it kept pushing the first date back keeping it two weeks away. I felt like this was elon trolling with the 2 weeks bit. Today in the am it changed to 8/17-9/3 and now at lunch I got a vin

View attachment 691078
Everyone meet mama smurf!!! She’s finally here.
It’s true what they say everything washes away the moment it gets here. “Refreshing the Tesla page 1000 times who?!”

I’ll be back to show you guys the mods I’m installing tomorrow!

*Front lip kit
*Rear spoiler
*20 inch Vossen HF2 Wheels
*Ceramic Tint

PS. A bird already pooped on her 😖😩☠️ But the hubbz said it’s good luck. 🍀
Congrats! I think this is the first picture of a #teamblue I have seen in the last 2 months. Keep the VINs coming.

Reactions: iratre and Imeddy8
Order date: 7/3, MYP, Black/White. It was sitting at 8/14-9/3 for a while. Then it kept pushing the first date back keeping it two weeks away. I felt like this was elon trolling with the 2 weeks bit. Today in the am it changed to 8/17-9/3 and now at lunch I got a vin
That is almost identical to my EDD updates on my MYP. Until today when I got thrown into September.

• Funny
Reactions: PatrickTM
So Oder date was June 23 for MYP white/white with pretty much everything. Was expecting a vin by the end of the month early this month
But this morning the EDD went from 2 weeks out to 7-8 weeks. Has anyone else saw that? I know people have had them disappear but… it seams the LR is taking longer in production times rather then the P
Yep, I had aug17 - sep6 for the last couple days and mine changed to 7-9 weeks this morning.