Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am praying to the VINgods for you to get yours first before anyone else on this forum.
That makes me feel happy but selfish too. There are ppl here waiting longer than me. 😢 It wouldn’t be right if I got mine before others. I accept that. It’s like the two side of my brain are fighting today. One moment I’m good the next moment I’m irritated. Idk. I do have a headache though.

Reactions: jpy1980
well this is where I leave you all, heading to the airport for 3 days of poker and being a degenerate in Vegas. I promised myself I won't check TMC or my Tesla account the entire time unless I get an email from tesla for the VIN match but I'll update if it happens while I'm out of pocket
Hope you win so much you can buy out tesla and give us our cars earlier! :p

well this is where I leave you all, heading to the airport for 3 days of poker and being a degenerate in Vegas. I promised myself I won't check TMC or my Tesla account the entire time unless I get an email from tesla for the VIN match but I'll update if it happens while I'm out of pocket!
Good luck haha. I thought the same thing when I flew to Park City yesterday, but the first thing I did when I woke up today was log into my Tesla account to see if the EDD changed. 😂

Reactions: jpy1980 and CSTARZZ
Sometimes prayers are answered. Last night I prayed I'd get a car VIN.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 12.58.46 PM.png