Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP - Black - white interior - tow hitch - delivery location Devon, PA

Ordered 8/15, finished profile on 8/16 - 5-7wks EDD when ordered.

8/16: 8/30 - 9/21
8/17: 9/4 - 9/24
8/18: 9/2 - 9/17
This is exactly the same EDD for my MYP that I order on 8/15. I am in Florida. Perhaps they are teeing up a set of deliveries to the east coast in that range.

Reactions: Rovin
As an update... I got my VIN earlier today! Still can't believe this is happening! :) EDD window was (and technically still is on the website): 8/28-9/10....
In my state you need the VIN to provide proof of insurance prior to pickup. My insurance agent asked me to have the Tesla dealership send them the information directly so they could add the car to my policy. While I was somewhat annoyed at this back and forth, I called up the dealership. With VIN in hand, I asked about the insurance and the SA offered to schedule my pick-up directly!!!! She also went on to say that the car would arrive at the dealership on 8/31. So we scheduled the pickup for 9/2!!!

Takeaways:
1. If you have a VIN and a dealership location where you are picking up, give them a call you may be pleasantly surprised.
2. If you are in New England and waiting on a delivery date - there is at least one Boston, MA delivery on 8/31

Hope this helps! Also best of luck to everyone! This forum has been very helpful!

MYP | Black | White | 21" | 5 seater | Tow | FSD
Ordered: 7/28
VIN received: 8/17
Pickup date: 9/2
MY7LR with an EDD of 9/2-9/15 🙏 I’m there with you!

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if we got them around the same time. Or if you got yours first. Your order date is only 6 days after mine and according to my SA, white cars deliver faster. But who knows.
I seriously considered MSM but the engineer in me won out - too much sun here in Moab for dark colors. So why did I opt for black interior? Good question. I love the looks of the white but figured our red rock dust would win in the end.

BTW, just back from Salt Lake City (wife's medical appointment) and holy cats the rain was torrential. Definitely wouldn't be a good day to pick up a new car.

Just ordered some Model Y Tuxmat Floor liners. Ive always had Maxpiders but I wanted something a little different this time around. They have amazing reviews, so FTW. I went for it.

I got a $10 off coupon code if one wants it, and will really use it. Send me a message.
I got the Tuxmats for my Model 3 a few weeks ago and love them. Definitely getting them for the MY if I ever get it. Best mats by far I’ve ever had.