Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my experience when I ordered my Tesla the configuration page already said Delivery estimate: September.
My EDD has been pushed to October a couple of times but now remains in Sept 14-Sept 30 so I can not really complain yet.
Hope it doesn't go back anymore but by the Stories, you guys share over here can not be sure of that.
OD 06/26. MYLR 7seater White on white,20" wheel, NO FSD, NO HITCH
I'm exhausted with the whole thing. Ordered 5/13 with an expected delivery of 5-12 weeks so we are beyond the 12-weeks now. I didn't go into the dealer (ordered online) until this week when I was beyond the 12-week 'maximum' window and they looked at my account and "assured" me I would receive me VIN within 2-weeks. I don't think they know anything more than what I can see in the EDD account website though? We will see....I'm hoping they are telling the truth.

Took delivery this afternoon. The car was flawless and process smooth and fast.

It was in Owings Mills, MD. The lot was full with Ys and 3s.

At the end it took 11 weeks from order completion to delivery, right in the middle of the original EDD of 9-13 weeks.
Happy for you and hope I follow soon. I’m at 13-weeks since order and hoping it happens soon. They “should” be cranking cars out soon to meet 3rd quarter production numbers here in US.

Reactions: TESRP
Are you saying the wheels make the 23 mile range difference between LR and MYP? Does it also make the difference in 20 MPH max speed between the two models?
Cars are not tested at max speed for EPA ratings so the max speed shouldnt change anything. Unless the spoiler creates more drag at testing speeds, most of the range is heavier wheels with more openings that create turbulence and drag.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
I'm trying REALLY hard to not tell anyone. I've been mulling a new car purchase for over three years, so this is the culmination of a lot of conversations with my family about "what should I buy?"

That is also why I'm here. To yammer to you all about it because my wife couldn't care less.
My husband is waiting for a 3LR, me a YLR. Our 10 year old makes fun of us because all we talk about is our future cars.

Not sure but I’d be willing to bet the SA has an idea just based on deliveries alone. They may be able to confirm. Ask and let us know if you can!
Ended up talking to a SA and they said while they can't check if it was a car that was one that was rejected, he could see where it was coming from. Said it would be arriving from CA on 9/1 and we scheduled pickup for 9/4. I dunno if the first answer was just to get rid of me or if he legit didn't know. I'm hoping its the latter but I guess I won't know until it gets here.

Reactions: StealthY and TESRP
ANNNDD IM OUT! I finally got fed up, 4/21 order, been waiting over 17 weeks with no end in site. I really wanted this car, but I just couldn’t take it anymore, I went out yesterday and bought a truck 😂. I guess it just wasn’t my time to join the electric car revolution. If anyone wants to buy my home link let me know. Good luck everyone!
04B70083-948E-4B38-BB8D-81D6D7030FD1.jpeg

ANNNDD IM OUT! I finally got fed up, 4/21 order, been waiting over 17 weeks with no end in site. I really wanted this car, but I just couldn’t take it anymore, I went out yesterday and bought a truck 😂. I guess it just wasn’t my time to join the electric car revolution. If anyone wants to buy my home link let me know. Good luck everyone!View attachment 698510
Good for you.

The referral does help, but you can join an organization for $10 and get accepted. The referral also gives the person who refers $10 and $20 to the one opening the account if they use direct deposit or loan service. So that is why you see a lot posting about it, lol. It is a win/win all around.

I was denied due to not having any ties to the “area of service” when I applied. I was referred and boom. Accepted in 2 days. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: PatrickTM