Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s just a flat out lie and/or they’re misinformed (which is typical). They know their backlog and orders very well. It’s a firmware issue. Could be other stuff too, but definitely a firmware issue.

I mean, we don't have confirmation what specifically is happening at all. So it could be that all the other SAs are lying. I know all the ones in my region have said nothing about a firmware update at all when I ask them what's going on.

Question for trade in. I know they will ask for an updated odometer reading after 30 days, but will the trade in price also decrease also since its been so long?
From the other responses you got, looks like it's hard to say for sure.

I will say, the advice I got was to reach out to my SA with updated mileage and not enter it on my account online. Sounds like SAs can reach out and work directly with the trade in team. Albeit, probably depends on if your SA has been helpful

Tesla updates website to reflect pure vision, no-radar Autopilot and FSD approach​

Another week day, another account portal outage?!?

Attachments

• 96B022DE-681B-4203-AB17-B37BC8327240.jpeg
    96B022DE-681B-4203-AB17-B37BC8327240.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 60

Tesla updates website to reflect pure vision, no-radar Autopilot and FSD approach​

I've definitely been wonder if infact this is the real reason for the hold up.

Doesn't make sense for Tesla to expend the labor and cost to keep installing hardware on cars that will never use it. But if current FSD/Autopilot is still expecting radar/other sensors they may not be able to deliver until after updated.

Reactions: 63AMG
Yeah, it has been grayed out the whole time I've been waiting (or the option has completely disappeared). I guess they won't even let us find out what the quote is until after we have a VIN.
You can definitely get an insurance quote from Tesla. Call them at (844) 34- TESLA

I got a quote within 10 minutes of calling. But it doesn't seem to be that worth it if you have insurance bundle (I sound like Flo from Progressive 😅😅).

My quote from my current insurance (State Farm) was $133/mo (100/300k, $500 deductible)

Tesla gave me $180/month with the same.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Ryan_GdM
My order has disappeared completely! WTF...
This has happened every week day since mid week last week around the same time. If history is any indicator, it will last until later this evening. Be prepared for your account portal to look whacky all day today. Missing order, missing car, blue Model 3 instead of the spec you ordered, etc etc.

As of this morning my dates were at June 5-25 for the fourth day in a row. I'm resigned to receiving my car in the second half of June (ordered 4/13 with Burbank pickup).

I am currently in the coping stage of parking my current car in weird ways on the driveway to determine if there's enough room for the Y where it can reach the outlet. Jealous of those of you with space in your garage.

Reactions: Greg007
This has happened every week day since mid week last week around the same time. If history is any indicator, it will last until later this evening. Be prepared for your account portal to look whacky all day today. Missing order, missing car, blue Model 3 instead of the spec you ordered, etc etc.
yep same on my end. they are really pushing this cloak feature...now the shadow doesn't even appear just a blank page. Maybe this is why the delays. Someone turned on the cloaks on all our cars and Tesla can't find them...lol