Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the car yesterday. Fit and Finish was very good. I only had one issue really and that is my driver side door requires much more force to close than the other 3 doors. Mobile service is already coming out today to fix it.

I ordered 04/07 and as I understand it all cars being delivered in May have no Radar. I was hoping that because my order was in early April I would get one with radar but that was not the case. I decided to take ownership and join this beta program. The car is still the car I remembered test driving. Everything I tested still worked as I remembered. Still nervous about it but this is an unconventional company with unconventional ideas and at the core, I think that is why we are all here or most of us anyway.

Complete all the paperwork you can now. When they release batches and the site goes down you will have a hard time completing it. If you think the site being unresponsive is bad now, wait till you need to add proof of insurance, final payment, or accept terms when your 4 hours from delivery ;)

All this stress instantly goes away when you're pulling off the lot in this amazing machine.

Good luck to you all.
You owe us a photo, sir! Show us your baby!!!

Old habit die hard 😂.

Attachments

• F8EB9D70-B4BE-43FC-9732-245F5CA3666A.jpeg
    F8EB9D70-B4BE-43FC-9732-245F5CA3666A.jpeg
    454.1 KB · Views: 61
anyone that got their vin what was the next step after uploading insurance? i dont see any other steps i have to do
My vin was assigned last night and I picked up my car today. Once vin is assigned you can get the vin added to your insurance and upload the soft copy in your Tesla account. If you already have a Tesla pre approved loan, you can accept the offer. I got a call from my SA to schedule delivery. He was courteous enough to let me pick my car today.

My vin was assigned last night and I picked up my car today. Once vin is assigned you can get the vin added to your insurance and upload the soft copy in your Tesla account. If you already have a Tesla pre approved loan, you can accept the offer. I got a call from my SA to schedule delivery. He was courteous enough to let me pick my car today.
Congratulations

Reactions: Marxw and kKumar