Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For new members, can you please update your signature with info when and what configuration have you ordered. It will be easier for all of us to track deliveries. And we would not have to ask those questions :)
Can a newbie set up a signature right away? I can't find the option in my settings. I found a thread on here where some people said you need 6 posts first. Know if that's true?

For now I'll probably just plan on including that information in any updates I post.

Can a newbie set up a signature right away? I can't find the option in my settings. I found a thread on here where some people said you need 6 posts first. Know if that's true?

For now I'll probably just plan on including that information in any updates I post.
Yeah I had to wait 6 posts before I could add mine. Just keep posting your daily fluctuations in these threads and you'll get there in no time. lol

If you click on your username near top right of page, in the menu that pops up I get a Signature link that let me set my signature.
I'm currently 5 weeks into the initial 1-11 week delivery time, and it's been staying pretty consistently 16 days away for the nearer date, with the later date now 10 weeks from order date.

Originally the later date was May 6 when I first got delivery dates, and now May 6 is the earliest date they give.

No. but the delivery window is smaller now with tonight's update. As the dates get closer, I will reach out if the web site doesn't ask me to set an appointment first. I don't like to bug the SA unless I need to.

I did get some good news that surprised me- My insurance agent said the Tesla will save me a hundred dollars over the Nissan Leaf. I expected it would have been a couple hundred more. I think Allstate is finally believing that the Teslas are far safer than other brand cars.
When will you reach out? It looks like we are within the same window for delivery now.

That is awesome about Allstate! We quoted pretty much every company we could and State Farm was the cheapest (surprisingly).

When will you reach out? It looks like we are within the same window for delivery now.

That is awesome about Allstate! We quoted pretty much every company we could and State Farm was the cheapest (surprisingly).
That's good to hear! We have State Farm and wasn't sure what to expect going from a Chevy Bolt to MY. Nice to know premiums seem competitive.

Updated

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FDO
April 19: May 5 - May 22
April 20: May 6 - May 22

Went back a day. I will update my signature soon once I'm allowed.

Updated

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FDO
April 19: May 5 - May 22
April 20: May 6 - May 22

Went back a day. I will update my signature soon once I'm allowed.
did you get vin assigned?