Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my model Y (black/ black) regular wheels on 3/29. The delivery dates have been all over the place, end of april, beginning of may, mid may, end of may, early june. Now my dates are completely gone and it’s 1-10 weeks from order date. Yesterday it was May 21- June 8. I am leasing. I honesty have no idea what’s going on, but I have being manipulated in this way

Just called my SA and the delivery center. They told me at this point not to look at the portal because not even ordering a new order today will be beyond mid june. lol

I am vin assign eligible. Tentative date of delivery May 17-18th. Tampa is schedule to get a large delivery between May 15th and early june.

Reactions: MrsLabib
Just called my SA and the delivery center. They told me at this point not to look at the portal because not even ordering a new order today will be beyond mid june. lol

I am vin assign eligible. Tentative date of delivery May 17-18th. Tampa is schedule to get a large delivery between May 15th and early june.
Glad to hear somewhere in Florida they speak to customers.

My SA is in Cali at the headquarters. He does not respond to my emails or calls. When I call the main sales number you get no information. Why are they hiding so much?

Reactions: captain_sahaj
I got the VIN on the same day. It just showed up when I refreshed the page. I advised my insurance with the VIN# on the 18th as well. I got my delivery appointment set option text message on the 23rd of April. Car arrived here to be prepped on May 2 My SA said the delivery appointment option is only sent when the car has been loaded on the train.

Today I got a robo call from Tesla to confirm my pickup appointment tomorrow.
MYLR 5, Red, no hitch
Saw a standard range red available in inventory you may want to check !

Is there a way to track a car that was ordered from existing inventory? I ordered a car located in North Carolina about 11 days ago and it still hasn't arrived at my SC here in PA. I normally wouldn't care, but this seems a little long for such a short trip.