Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there somewhere that states whether people ordered the 5 vs 7 seater?
1622058828937.png

I received my VIN yesterday. No text/call from SA or SC. I had to call SC three times (was hung up on twice). FINALLY got someone who cared and immediately scheduled my appt for tomorrow. He said I could take it today except temporary tags still in process. Super excited! Good luck to everyone else--definitely some unnecessary anxiety in this process.

Some data from the spreadsheet. I'd estimate at least 25-50 more people have not updated their VIN/Delivery Data.

View attachment 666551

View attachment 666555

View attachment 666553

View attachment 666554

Also, note to all readers, not a single Performance orderer has updated their info, or Tesla is just not making very many of those? They don't make up a big percentage of orders overall, but to not see even one is strange. Could be the type of person who orders performance isn't big on taking time to update the spreadsheet, haha

I mean...you get the option then when you accept it. If you don't want it you're able to cancel at that point, saying you don't want that change.
Not that I want to cancel but it only had an accept button not a cancel button. I know they have a link to request cancelation, however, I wonder if anyone cancels due to the change would they get the $100 back? Probably not but would be interesting to see how Tesla would handle that?

Also, note to all readers, not a single Performance orderer has updated their info, or Tesla is just not making very many of those? They don't make up a big percentage of orders overall, but to not see even one is strange. Could be the type of person who orders performance isn't big on taking time to update the spreadsheet, haha

A gent in the MYP delivery thread posted he's taking delivery of one later this week....

See my charts above - blue has been second highest VIN-confirmed group.
But is that for only VINs confirmed the last 24 hours? Because anything before this period doesn't really matter.

Let's also remember that people that come to a forum for things do not generally represent the norm - Normal people are far more likely to order standard configurations (which is why they're the standard configurations), whereas people on forums are more likely to do abnormal things (like visit a forum).

But is that for only VINs confirmed the last 24 hours? Because anything before this period doesn't really matter.

Let's also remember that people that come to a forum for things do not generally represent the norm - Normal people are far more likely to order standard configurations (which is why they're the standard configurations), whereas people on forums are more likely to do abnormal things (like visit a forum).

It is only for the last 24 hours. We're a sample, that might be a little skewed, but not too much from the norm. Tow Hitches, PPF, Clear Coats, Tinting - these are things that would skew the data for this forum I think.

Reactions: elizabeth22
Not that I want to cancel but it only had an accept button not a cancel button. I know they have a link to request cancelation, however, I wonder if anyone cancels due to the change would they get the $100 back? Probably not but would be interesting to see how Tesla would handle that?
"Not accepting" is the same as declining. You don't get your car unless you accept.

And no, there's no way to get the $100 back - it's a non-refundable payment for ordering the car, regardless of what you do after that or what happens with the order.