Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked my eta at 1:10am....
I.. GOT.. MY.. VIN!!!!!! Omg šŸ˜± delivery 5/27- 5/30
I would text my SA now but Iā€™ll wait for the morning šŸ˜†
I WILL BE DREAMING ABOUT THIS CAR TONIGHT.... (who am I lol I never thought i would be saying this šŸ˜† dreaming of cars nonsense... Iā€™m obsessed now!)
Good night!
Picking up in eatonville fl
Heck I thought you already took delivery. Ordered mine a couple days before you and already have 500 miles on it and it's been in the shop a week having the PPF and Ceramic added. My wife loves it.

Anyway, glad it's finally arriving for you.

• Love
Reactions: Soosh and MrsLabib
Don't over think this Radar vs. Tesla Vision change. The absolute worst case scenario is Tesla makes a mistake and they have to put it back at the service center. Why should you care whether your autonomous driving is controlled by radar or video cameras or both if it works as claimed? Radar now has corner cases that results in some errors in driving control. How do you know if Tesla Vision alone will be worse or better? At some point you are buying the Tesla so trust Tesla to sell you what they claim works and what they advise is still beta.

I think worst case is that Tesla abandons these radar-less cars once the supply chains ease up. I am concerned about NHTSA reducing their rating, and the potential implications it has on insurance costs. I wanted to buy a Tesla to get the most advanced and safest car, and I am not convinced I am getting that anymore. Waiting a few months to see where this lands seems prudent (specially given I am WFH until end of August anyways).

On the flip side, the kids will be distraught if I tell them we are not getting the Tesla after the 2 month wait!

Two noob questions... 1) how does the 1000 supercharger referral process work? Would love to share/receive with you all. Is there a limit? I recall seeing it expiring over a course of time. 2) how do you ā€œlikeā€ a post on here? I want to share the love but I donā€™t see anything, is it cause Iā€™m too new? šŸ¤”
So happy seeing more vins from you all! Iā€™ve been emotionally invested for some of you waiting with barely any visibility!
1) If you use this link Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award and that takes you to an order page where you place your order. There is no limit at this time however Elon has said this option may soon be modified. It does expire in about 6 months so use it or lose it.
The referral miles doesn't show up until you take delivery where the delivery agent will activate your Tesla app for the new car. Your free miles will show up in the "Loot Box"
2) Lower right corner of a post is a "Like" button

Reactions: iratre
Heck I thought you already took delivery. Ordered mine a couple days before you and already have 500 miles on it and it's been in the shop a week having the PPF and Ceramic added. My wife loves it.

Anyway, glad it's finally arriving for you.
I would say Iā€™ve been patiently waiting but thatā€™s a lie. So happy to hear you guys love it! I donā€™t know who is happier

me with my vin
Or my hubby .. he doesnā€™t have to hear me complain about ETA dates and the fact I have no vin number

New here. Been following this thread since I ordered.

Ordered 5/6. Got my VIN 20 minutes ago. And now I have a date. 5/27-5/30

White 7 seater MY/black interior stock everything.

Never had a delivery date.

Dallas, TX
Congrats! Not gonna lie though, Iā€™m super jealous since I have the same configuration and ordered 3/28. Still waiting for a VIN....

1) If you use this link Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award and that takes you to an order page where you place your order. There is no limit at this time however Elon has said this option may soon be modified. It does expire in about 6 months so use it or lose it.
The referral miles doesn't show up until you take delivery where the delivery agent will activate your Tesla app for the new car. Your free miles will show up in the "Loot Box"
2) Lower right corner of a post is a "Like" button
Thanks so much! Does it only work with ordering a new one now? Could I add to my existing order that Iā€™m picking up on Sunday?

Congrats! Not gonna lie though, Iā€™m super jealous since I have the same configuration and ordered 3/28. Still waiting for a VIN....
California curse.
Itā€™s kind of like going out with your buddies and the one that lives farthest away is the early one and the friend closest to the restaurant is the one that arrives last. Fremont is that super lazy nearby friend.

Ordered 5/9 but leaving on a camping trip this Friday so praying I donā€™t see a VIN until at least next week. Good luck to everyone else and looking forward to more delivery stories. I am still holding out hood that maybe the 200xxx LR builds will have new headlights.

I think worst case is that Tesla abandons these radar-less cars once the supply chains ease up. I am concerned about NHTSA reducing their rating, and the potential implications it has on insurance costs. I wanted to buy a Tesla to get the most advanced and safest car, and I am not convinced I am getting that anymore. Waiting a few months to see where this lands seems prudent (specially given I am WFH until end of August anyways).

On the flip side, the kids will be distraught if I tell them we are not getting the Tesla after the 2 month wait!
I think you worry too much over stuff you have no evidence will happen. I will say that if safety is your greatest concern, then don't do the obviously dangerous driving stuff we see all the time and expect Tesla to be the cause:
1. Exceeding the speed limit
2. Distracted driving especially with the cell phone and taking eyes off the road to discipline your kids in the back seat.
3. Excessive lane changing because the car ahead of you is only driving 20mph faster than the speed limit.
4. Driving while impaired, alcohol and drugs.

Two noob questions... 1) how does the 1000 supercharger referral process work? Would love to share/receive with you all. Is there a limit? I recall seeing it expiring over a course of time. 2) how do you ā€œlikeā€ a post on here? I want to share the love but I donā€™t see anything, is it cause Iā€™m too new? šŸ¤”
So happy seeing more vins from you all! Iā€™ve been emotionally invested for some of you waiting with barely any visibility!
- Referral charging do expire in about 6 months. Tesla is currently in process of making changes to the program. So who knows down the road.
- New accounts are limited in options, you should get more privileges with some more posts.

Can you guys imaging this law passing right in July after they deliver all cars to us in June and we all will be short by 10k ;)

Can you guys imaging this law passing right in July after they deliver all cars to us in June and we all will be short by 10k ;)
Hopefully we will still be able to get it

Yea crazy to see may orders getting it before March and April order
All of us in the Bay Area we will get the last but at least we might get the new lights and maybe they pass the law for 10k tax by end of June so I am not rushing itā€¦

it looks like they first used old lights and once they were all gone they switched to new lights.

we still do not know what is the vin number cut off for the new lights

Reactions: luuuna
All of us in the Bay Area we will get the last but at least we might get the new lights and maybe they pass the law for 10k tax by end of June so I am not rushing itā€¦

it looks like they first used old lights and once they were all gone they switched to new lights.

we still do not know what is the vin number cut off for the new lights
That would be nice. I mean I would like everyone who just got there cars get it as well

This thread is crazy... 400+ pages! Dang, I remember waiting 25 months to configure, after throwing down the deposit on my Model 3 back in March 2016. I just recently placed my Model Y order on 5/18/21 and I may have to wait 5 to 6 weeks. Quite the difference. Now, saying all that, I still want my darn VIN asap. Haha. I sold my Model 3 after three years due to rear suspension issues (but I modified it... springs, sway bars, end links, camber arms, etc.). I'll take most of the blame for whatever noise was going on back there. With my Model Y, I went white with no bells or whistles. I want to be able to actually take it to the Tesla Service Center and not be out of warranty compliance. Lesson learned. I'll be the third in the family with a white Model Y but I always liked the Stormtrooper look. However, they both have the Induction 20s and I'll be rollin' the Gemini 19s. I did have a delivery window from June 21 to 30, but it since disappeared, and now it just says "4 to 12 weeks from date order was placed". Here's to hoping I still get it by the end of June. Glad others will be getting their cars soon!

Reactions: iratre