Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I presume it is a bad sign I don’t have a SA? Although there is a dealership here I didn’t contact them and just ordered online. Will someone contact me?
Nah, you should be good. I test drove a MY a few months back but found the SA so inept, unresponsive and unhelpful that I basically just dropped all that and ordered on my own. Once you get a VIN assigned they should reach out to you, but don’t feel like you have to wait. Complete all your online stuff and then call the DC.

So I presume it is a bad sign I don’t have a SA? Although there is a dealership here I didn’t contact them and just ordered online. Will someone contact me?
If you use the Tesla website chat (it appears anywhere you can place an order) and give your order number they’ll be able to tell you your assigned SA. Unless one helped you order I think it is randomly assigned by delivery center.

Reactions: Nomesdrome
You should have gotten an email within a day or two after placing the order to congratulate you on your order and next steps by your SA. If not, I recommend calling or chatting with a rep on the tesla website (chatting is faster) to ask. FYI - I also ordered online.

Anyone with a co-signer that needs to sign the loan agreement have issues logging in to the website? The co-signer account keeps getting re-routed to the main page without going to the accounts page. This is the first time I tried signing into my wife's account.

IMG_7119.jpg

Its happening boys i just refreshed. Order date 4/26 MYP 5 seater no tow.

Anyone with a co-signer that needs to sign the loan agreement have issues logging in to the website? The co-signer account keeps getting re-routed to the main page without going to the accounts page. This is the first time I tried signing into my wife's account.
I didn't know co-signers had to have an account? I'm financing and my wife and I will both be on the loan and I was able to complete the pre-delivery page fine. She has never made an account or anything.

You should have gotten an email within a day or two after placing the order to congratulate you on your order and next steps by your SA. If not, I recommend calling or chatting with a rep on the tesla website (chatting is faster) to ask. FYI - I also ordered online.
I had a test drive and a SA in store placed the order for me. However, there was no email communication from the SA at all. The order confirmation email actually says "If you have any questions, contact us at NULL or ..." with just store general contact.

I'll also say I have had several false-start deliveries (have had to delay delivery several times) and never once was my SA involved. I only was contacted by the delivery team who were significantly more helpful and knowledgable than the guy who was on-site for my test drive (technically my SA).