Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what I got.. I tried using that system and my little Credit Union was not connected to Plaid, so I called Tesla SC and they told me that it was fine to bring cashiers check or cash.
I wanted to pay via cashier's check, but since it is being transported to NH from NJ (arrives in NJ on 6/1), I have to either drive 5+ hours to Paramus to inspect the car and hand over the check or else FEDEX them the check in the envelope they provide so they'll receive it by the time the car arrives there. I should have just done the damned ACH. I was assured it would be inspected locally before delivery and I could still decline to accept it. FYI, the check will be accepted if it says either "Tesla" or "Tesla, Inc." - each person I asked had it different, but either would be accepted. If a cow doesn't fall of a cliff onto my truck, I should take delivery by next weekend... good news!

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
Well try this on for BS, i get called by Tesla Monterrey/Seaside saying they have two MY that owners needed extra time and gave me first dibs, they did not match my request but there was a MYLR white with a tow hitch, the SA said "let me know by the end of the day" I wanted about an hour for my wife to get out of her nursing recertification class, and she was like lets just get the white one because the other MY was $2K more due to upgraded rims. I call back about 1.5 hours later, and BOOM! the owners changed their minds and took the white MY back, so the SA was like "just up your loan or pay the 2K out of pocket" I have the 2K but didn't want the bigger (nicer) rims because ride and tire mileage are more important. So I passed on the silver MYLR and now 3-13 weeks, this is the SECOND time they did this to us.

🤦🏽‍♂️

Just took delivery this morning in Orlando. Chris Elkins was a fantastic SA, especially compared to some of the horror stories I have read here. The vehicle took exactly 5 weeks and 2 days from the time I ordered it until I took delivery. No major issues, the frunk is slightly misaligned and there were 3 small scratches on the top passenger side of the windshield near the roof. These issues have already been noted and will hopefully be resolved. Loving this car!!!
IMG_0806.jpeg

The Y is home (lousy Indy weather today). Everything looked great. Excited to get out and drive. Car will be powered by 24 solar panels (not Tesla). The future is now.

Good luck everyone. I enjoyed our almost 2 month trip to get here.

IMG_0126.jpeg

Ordered April 1st - 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White, Black interior, 5-seat, 19" wheels, Tow Hitch, no FSD. Received VIN on 5/25 with estimated delivery date of 5/26-5/29 (was 5-9 weeks before receiving VIN).
Picked up on 5/28.

Just took delivery this morning in Orlando. Chris Elkins was a fantastic SA, especially compared to some of the horror stories I have read here. The vehicle took exactly 5 weeks and 2 days from the time I ordered it until I took delivery. No major issues, the frunk is slightly misaligned and there were 3 small scratches on the top passenger side of the windshield near the roof. These issues have already been noted and will hopefully be resolved. Loving this car!!!
View attachment 667288
doesnt appear to have rear ppf or front mudflaps is that corredt