Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reached out to my SA two days ago just to check to see if there were any updates on my MY. At that time he said my car still wasn't built but once it is, it takes up to two weeks for shipping and processing (car ships from CA to HI). He said the way manufacturing works is they are built in batches. They won't build instantly in the same spec that I ordered, so my VIN will not be generated until the batch is manufactured. This is pretty much what some of us have noticed/said in the threads already.

At any rate, I am so happy for everybody that have received VINs and their actual cars! I will continue to be patient and hopefully see a VIN in my account soon!

B1173A46-773A-444B-840A-C9574823B225.jpeg
249C841C-75B9-44FF-8ED0-C82898AE6B02.jpeg

Picked it up this morning at North Houston. They told me that line of cars will all be delivered today. Not sure if this is the new headlights or not? Build date 5/2021

I feel you. You're not alone! I try to keep it in perspective; this is occupying every waking hour for me but for everyone else it's just another day. Technically I am still within the original time frame that my SA quoted me. Even though my EDD says 3-13 weeks right now, I feel like in a couple days or less, that will change to a more normal/realistic number. Maybe even a VIN.

I have to remember that it's only been a couple days since people started getting VINs. In Tesla land it feels like that happened WEEKS ago and I'm still over here waiting.
I want it yesterday but not getting it right away also gives us time for new factory ppf to work it’s way to all the newly built cars.

I feel you. You're not alone! I try to keep it in perspective; this is occupying every waking hour for me but for everyone else it's just another day. Technically I am still within the original time frame that my SA quoted me. Even though my EDD says 3-13 weeks right now, I feel like in a couple days or less, that will change to a more normal/realistic number. Maybe even a VIN.

I have to remember that it's only been a couple days since people started getting VINs. In Tesla land it feels like that happened WEEKS ago and I'm still over here waiting.
You and I are both in LA so I think we’ll be getting that good news around the same time frame. I got mine in Century City on 4/16 MYLR/white/white/gemeni.