Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross posting from the CA Waiting Room:
I'm figuring there's zero way SAs do not know about this forum and search for their service centers once in a while to see what's being said about them. So, hello if you're reading this. ;) Anyway, I emailed burbank_ordersupport:

Hello, I have a Model Y on order (RNXXX) and I am supposed to pick up at Burbank, however I am hearing from a couple people that it might end up being a home delivery. Can you confirm either way? I'd also really appreciate if there is anymore detailed information about my estimated delivery, as my dates changed this morning to a generic 3-13 weeks which is somewhat disappointing.
Thank you in advance!
Mae

...and got this reply:

That is correct. The car will be delivered to your address at [😎REDACTED😎]. Regarding delivery timing, I anticipate we'll be able to deliver your Model Y between the middle and the end of June. We'll be able to give you a more accurate timing once we have a VIN number assigned to your account and we'll give you a call to schedule your appointment once your vehicle is making its way to our delivery center.

+++

SOooooo...I guess I am getting a home delivery, and tbh that's fine with me. My June calendar is filling up really quick and I've been stressing about carving out a half a day to get over to Burbank.

@firstEvcar Yikes! I was planning on switching my currently configured loan to BoA as that's who we use for banking. Let us know what ends up happening here for you, please.
So, I called Tesla financing and told that I would like to switch to them after BofA said they will take 10 days overall to disburse. Then emailed [email protected] and asked them to match the rate BofA was giving. I just received an email that they matching the rate.

it was pretty fast as compared to waiting 10 days 😀

Reactions: TechDaddy
An incentive for waiting. Lol
If you have the tax liability and this passes as written, the $7,500 non-refundable tax credit will apply to Teslas under $80,000 delivered after May 24, 2021.

I'm willing to pass on the $2,500 extra to obtain the car this year. But I can see the desire to wait, especially if you don't have the tax liability or teetering on being able to afford one!

Reactions: FloridaSun
If you have the tax liability and this passes as written, the $7,500 non-refundable tax credit will apply to Teslas under $80,000 delivered after May 24, 2021.

I'm willing to pass on the $2,500 extra to obtain the car this year. But I can see the desire to wait, especially if you don't have the tax liability or teetering on being able to afford one!
Plus at this rate the car will be thousands more expensive with the bi weekly price increases

I take back apologizing for enticing you to lot stalk since you got your ride before me lol!! Enjoy!

edit: perhaps expectant Tesla owner spouses should form a support group. I know my wife would join.
I believe it would a fabulous idea! I fell asleep on the couch with my finger on refresh button on my manage page, the other day people started to get vins.

he thought I was absolutely crazy

Finally :)
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 5.28.32 PM.png

Delivery accepted!

If you want to laugh and cry along my journey... I documented it!
(My hubby was not harmed while he secretly recorded a big meltdown over this car).

how was your delivery experience? any issues?

Delivery accepted!

If you want to laugh and cry along my journey... I documented it!
(My hubby was not harmed while he secretly recorded a big meltdown over this car).

Congrats!!! Glad that you finally got it!!

Reactions: MrsLabib