Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you request home delivery? I live near Bellevue but was only given the option to pick up in Lynnwood or Renton
When I set up my profile I chose the closest center to me (Burbank), but I just spoke with them today and they confirmed they are delivering to my home. I didn't request it and I don't think we have a choice either way. They must anticipate being extremely busy so will do as many home drop-offs as possible

My original SA reached out to me out of nowhere today. Answered a text I sent on Monday.. *sigh* But only with a “cars are on the ground over here but we can’t know if yours is until it’s released” message. Nice of him I suppose, and, I know the car is coming, but still....

I am Feeling a little angry about my circumstances all the same.

I had 6-9 weeks every day since I ordered (May 1), until last night. Now the dates are completely gone. I'm taking it as a good sign.
My dates disappeared yesterday (had said 4-12 weeks since 5/18) and haven’t been back. Emailed my SA and he said “yes, sorry about that. They are making some changes to the site and your delivery timeframe should pop back up soon. I don’t have a date range to give you right now either, but as soon as I receive any updates I’ll let you know.”

Thursday morning I had a VIN and delivery window of May 27-30. All ready to go.

today. I’ve got jack squat.. 3-13 weeks. the usual humor isn’t helping me. We are in week 7.

5EEFDB40-5BB2-4E0B-8E1F-CD0BBDBB3BA7.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: dsandhu