Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked my account when I woke up this morning (it's 6:50 AM here in Hawaii now) and I have a VIN! The relief I felt was indescribable! VIN in the 197 range with estimated delivery June 12-14. About to check the other updates to see if there were anymore VINs assigned. I am so stoked!
So happy for you, glad to see things come to good people, cant wait until friday for our pickup

I got my delivery date rescheduled for next Friday. No one from the Raleigh SC would answer the phone, so I had to go there in person to get this accomplished 🤔

This whole process has been super frustrating, to say the least. Customer service is non-existent and they have no regard for our busy schedules. We have to constrain ourselves to a 3 day window of their choosing, but when something on their end goes wrong they'll cancel and reschedule on a whim. Any excitement I had before is replaced with the stress of getting everything scheduled between a busy work schedule and busy personal life.

Now I need to call the person I'm selling my car to and tell them they need to wait another week.....

/rant
We had to do the same, we drove 2+ hours to the SA because the delivery date did not work for our schedule, we got a friday and we were told normally they don't do deliveries on Friday, but we twisted their arm and will pickup 6/4. The customer service has been spotty at times, we had two cars sold under us, and ended up taking another car that we did not spec out, but we are falling in love with the pearl white.

My S was MSM & loved it! My 3 is white and its nice too but yeah its the most common color I see. I see very few Red anything Tesla same with blue but my Mom got a blue MY so Red was all thats left! LOL but I love the look of the red, its sexy and it remind me of my very first car 91' Toyota MR2 ❤️ that car
I was really torn between the MSM and blue. It basically came down to a coin toss before I clicked the order button. In general I really love the MSM but I think the MY looks really good in the blue.

Finally got a EDD back after 2 weeks ! June 14-30 Never ordering a black Tesla again lol Went to the SC and the young girl said I should take delivery way before the end of June. Fingers crossed !! The lot was full of Ys every color but black :(
We were in the black tesla crew, and ended up changing to white, the black MY's were moving pony soldier slow for delivery

I’m just gonna go let the void consume me now.

561CBB72-C0F4-45C0-B18F-44A3F53766C9.jpeg

Well, as someone that has matriculated through the various AP versions I can say that whenever they do a major change like this it ALWAYS gets way WORSE than the previous version. But as more AP miles are logged and they update things it eventually surpasses the previous version. If anyone on here remembers how awful it was when the M3 first came out compared to AP1 or AP2 you know what I mean. Just give it some time. These are always the disadvantages of being an early adopter.
This is completely unrelated but I just wanted to say nice job on working the word “matriculated” into casual conversation. Bonus points to you! ;)