Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hang in there all! I just spent time with my new MY. No complaints and build is flawless. Vision works great and it just did OTA update an hour ago. Yeah no lumbar controls passenger side but doesn’t bother me. Lots to explore. Im very happy and my wife is too. Already removed the hubcaps and installed the center caps. Installing 7 spline black lugs tomorrow to complete the beautiful Gemini alloys. Don’t regret if the wait is getting to you. Its well worth it
Anyone know the range loss with the Geminis if you remove the covers? They look great, but I think you sow 15 miles of range or so.

• Helpful
Reactions: bigdaddyreg
I'm confused. I see the Final Payment text and button to add account info, but is any "Down Payment" required to schedule delivery? I thought I could ignore this and pay full amount due at delivery with cashier's check.
You can 100% ignore it. Don’t put any info in until you take delivery unless you’re in a state where it is required. You’re fine in MD. Tesla will take the money and, in my case, when they cancelled my delivery, I had to ride them for three weeks until they sent the money back to me.

Check with your local SA, of course, but push back when they say you have to do it. You don’t in most states. Results will vary.

FINALLY GOT MY VIN. 203XXX so who KNOWS what's going to be included or missing.

200w.gif
Congrats! When is your delivery? Keep us posted on what you've got!! 🤞🏻Headlights!!

Wanted to ask - I ordered my Model Y on the 21st of May, but never had the “Estimated Delivery” header with a time frame on my account. My order history has always looked like this after completing all the steps they ask for. I noticed everyone else’s screenshots always have a delivery date (whether a date range or x to x weeks) - is this weird or just one of those Tesla things we get used to?
Its normal for some. Mine had NO EDD for 14+ days and then finally showed 6/15-6/30 where its been sitting ever since. Being you ordered so late in the month I'd guess if you were going to get it in June before Q end you'll see an EDD soon but I'd keep your mind on the fact it will be sometime in July

I'm confused. I see the Final Payment text and button to add account info, but is any "Down Payment" required to schedule delivery? I thought I could ignore this and pay full amount due at delivery with cashier's check.
I don’t believe it’s necessary. I never received the “final payment and contracts” email either, I simply clicked the complete final tasks button in the scheduling link and added my payment information there.

Its normal for some. Mine had NO EDD for 14+ days and then finally showed 6/15-6/30 where its been sitting ever since. Being you ordered so late in the month I'd guess if you were going to get it in June before Q end you'll see an EDD soon but I'd keep your mind on the fact it will be sometime in July
Tesla doesn’t really deliver much in the US in first two months of quarter except inventory cars. They’ll stuff it into Q2 or make you wait until September.

Good news is by then most of us will be gone and you’ll have a new group of whiners. We will come back as elders and tell you to be patient, etc.

Screen shot of our drive home from Springfield yesterday... autopilot seems to work just fine with the new system. See my review yesterday late.

Also, a pick up day update caused the screen to wig out once we arrived at home... this crazy pink page shows up a few times.

Last night did software auto update OTA first time... will see how the driving feels today and report back.

Good luck to all who are waiting, it is worth it! :)

Attachments

• IMG_4008.jpg
    IMG_4008.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4009.jpg
    IMG_4009.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 49
Mine went out a couple days to 6/15-6/30. Was 6/12-6/30 last Wednesday, then 6/14-6/25, then 6/13-6/30 now 6/15-6/30.

I think Tesla is giving me lottery numbers. It seems it wants the first day to be 14 days from current day I don’t know, I feel like I am trying to figure out some math theory with Tesla.

Actually, I think the worse the date and times look, the closer you are to a VIN and delivery. It’s Tesla’s sadism at work.

Screen shot of our drive home from Springfield yesterday... autopilot seems to work just fine with the new system. See my review yesterday late.

Also, a pick up day update caused the screen to wig out once we arrived at home... this crazy pink page shows up a few times.

Last night did software auto update OTA first time... will see how the driving feels today and report back.

Good luck to all who are waiting, it is worth it! :)
That pink screen is a new, unannounced feature. Don’t complain about it. They gave it when they removed passenger lumbar. It’s a new “hot colors from the 90s” game.

Mine went out a couple days to 6/15-6/30. Was 6/12-6/30 last Wednesday, then 6/14-6/25, then 6/13-6/30 now 6/15-6/30.

I think Tesla is giving me lottery numbers. It seems it wants the first day to be 14 days from current day I don’t know, I feel like I am trying to figure out some math theory with Tesla.

Actually, I think the worse the date and times look, the closer you are to a VIN and delivery. It’s Tesla’s sadism at work.
LOL I completely agree... hopefully today or tomorrow we will go to the 3-13 weeks and get our VIN already!