Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One SA told me delivery is made in chronological order. Another said deliveries are assigned based on what they receive at the location. Tesla needs to get it together. Delivery process seems very unorganized. Smh...
Technically both are correct.

Once a car arrives, it is matched to the oldest order with that config and that person wins the lottery and can schedule a delivery.

Looks like Tesla withdrew my down payment this morning, despite my pickup day being this Friday. I had provided my bank details via plaid last week. Not a big deal, but still surprised that they’d take the money several days before I’m scheduled to pick up the vehicle.
Same here! I was surprised when I opened my account and noticed I was short some cash and it was Tesla pulling my deposit. I had it there for a reason but was honestly expecting them to take it Thursday or Friday (delivery day)

Ahh, finally woke up to a VIN#, such a shock... Looks like I should be able to take delivery this week, soon as I figure this payment stuff out. I enjoyed my time on this thread, although not sure if it helped or made me more neurotic! I will give an update on the delivery, hopefully soon.
It has definitely made me more neurotic!

Order estimates just changed from 2-13 weeks to 4-8 weeks. It’s the new Guess o Meter.
CEA5798E-228A-4CE6-B6C9-DE261190F83F.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: iratre and elguapo
Technically both are correct.

Once a car arrives, it is matched to the oldest order with that config and that person wins the lottery and can schedule a delivery.
Unless it isn’t—know of two people through here with my same config (edit: for pickup at the same location) that ordered two and four weeks after me headed in next week to pick up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Houston, TX

Ordered 5/2 (Blue LR, 20" wheels and tow hook)
Received VIN 196,xxx on 5/28 with delivery date range of May 31- June 6
This morning (6/1) it changed to June 3 - June 6. Maybe I will run by the SC/Gallery at lunch today and see if it is there.

Since the outside date didn't change, I'm hoping it will stick. We head out on 6/6 for vacation :(.

We are selling our Volvo wagon to Carmax or Vroom and those offers expire this week :(.