Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All this stuff about deliveries in chronological order... So now I just found out my co-worker ordered the same exact configuration as me from the same location, 2 weeks after me. She says she got her vin last week. What's up with that? That's not chronological. More like a raffle... Smh
Have you checked if she completed her profile earlier than you? Filling in all of the info, financial info, etc?

Reactions: EVHokie07
Got my VIN last weekend (ordered 4/17) delivery can’t happen until next week… (not sure why the holdup?).

Noob Q – next step online is to enter my bank account info. I haven’t provided anything because I’m worried they’ll take the money before delivery day! Also, I need to update my MVPA with the loan as is currently says cash-only. Am I safe to enter the bank account data? Suggestions?

Had an appointment to pick up tomorrow but called to see if I could adjust the time...come to find out the vehicle hasn’t even arrived yet because “it is having ppf applied to it”. Bummed that I don’t have a delivery date at all now and I will have to gas up again but I’m pretty happy to hear they are adding ppf. I’m curious if it is full body. Completely caught off guard so I didn’t ask any questions.

Got my VIN last weekend (ordered 4/17) delivery can’t happen until next week… (not sure why the holdup?).

Noob Q – next step online is to enter my bank account info. I haven’t provided anything because I’m worried they’ll take the money before delivery day! Also, I need to update my MVPA with the loan as is currently says cash-only. Am I safe to enter the bank account data? Suggestions?
I think someone else recently mentioned that they had the money pulled before delivery when they did that

you picking up from Superior? It seems they are moving through their lot very slowly

Have you checked if she completed her profile earlier than you? Filling in all of the info, financial info, etc?
She started and finalized her order exactly 2 weeks after me. I finalized my order exactly on 4/18, and selected to pay in full. No other changes have been made to my order. I can't understand how this could happen. Most likely it seems she received my car. I don't know what's going on at the Las Vegas store.

Respect my wife is truly a SHero, and im so proud of her, and please pass along our thanks to your wife because people just don't understand how healthcare workers were and are affected by this pandemic, my fear is we will have healthcare workers with PTSD from all they have endured thus far. God blessings and please stay safe.
I do think that we will be experiencing PTSD from this. I am an MD and while I only worked with a couple COVID pts (thank God since I'm OB), just the stress of dealing with it and having patients get it and worrying constantly about whether we will get sick and then get our families sick. Not to mention the chaos it created in office schedules. I know that my fellow OBs and I are just really tired and overwhelmed right now (the post-COVID baby boom is real!). Tell your wife thanks for her hard work!! Enjoy your vacation!!

Had an appointment to pick up tomorrow but called to see if I could adjust the time...come to find out the vehicle hasn’t even arrived yet because “it is having ppf applied to it”. Bummed that I don’t have a delivery date at all now and I will have to gas up again but I’m pretty happy to hear they are adding ppf. I’m curious if it is full body. Completely caught off guard so I didn’t ask any questions.
PPF only on the rear door sides.

In a similar situation. I opted to ‘pay in full’ but figured that covered 3rd party financing? Does it not? I’ll be using USAA but haven’t started the loan application process given the timing issues with deliveries. I ordered on 5/23. USAA loan would expire in 45 days - doubt I’m getting the car within that window, right?