Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ended up purchasing an inventory in Boston in exact same config. Got VIN 190XXX assigned to me after placing order!

Need to wait for my SAs sales center to open to be able to call and link this to my existing order to lock in my reservation price, but need to find a way to get it to me without paying sales tax to MA and avoid home delivery as I would have a car sitting in my driveway waiting for reservation paperwork for a week.

I have a feeling it is still in Freemont as it is having me select my pickup location as Paramus NJ.

Reactions: A55!
Same situation. I had placed order at My location Atlanta on may 24. Finished application. Nothing then and even trade in was pretty slow.
now found my exact spec at Raleigh Nc. Placed another order to lock the car.

now I’ve got 2 orders on my account but this one with Vin 184xxx. Can I drive there from Atlanta to trade in my car and take delivery of the one at Raleigh?
also what’s the possibility to cancel or transfer my previous order at my current location.?

but I’m pretty pumped as atleast I have found one. Current order times is 9-13 weeks.. lol
You absolutely can you just need to call them and let them know so they don't arrange the transport and charge you the transport fee. PS if you havent you may want to use a referral code (mine is jason1290) so you can get the free supercharging miles for your trip home! Gratz!

Reactions: shanki
Is there any number we can call to check on our order that is not the helpless SA.
I called the store directly then dialed 4 to speak with the delivery team, they actually handle the car delivery and tend to know more on what's going on. When I got my VIN my SA never called (in email he said we're patiently waiting for an update) , when I spoke with delivery the guy he told me the car is on a truck and is going to be here Thursday so I might be able to pick up Thursday but for sure Friday. Give it a shot

Ok so from what am I gathering here after purchasing inventory last night a vehicle that was confirmed to be at a location by the chat agent I should be able to go pickup the vehicle today? I did all the steps for purchasing. Not sure what the next leap is? If I am to wait for someone at Tesla to contact me or? The vehicle I purchased from inventory is at Dallas Cedar Springs. Thanks!
They contact you with a delivery date.

Ordered 4/9/21 delivered 5/31/21 in Mt Kisco VIN 187,XXX. Here are some general impressions.
  • Delivery took 30-40 minutes. No trade in. Very straightforward. COVID safe. Ample time alone to look at car. I was not in a rush. Welcoming and friendly staff. Several other deliveries occurring simultaneously. I am grateful they were able to get me in on 5/31. I had to arrange travel during the weekend to get there and return before Tuesday. This part of the process was well done. Unlike the date waiting game.
  • Thankfully Mt Kisco does not install the front plate holder. Asked if I wanted it done. I said no, and installed my Quick Bandit separately. Works great!
  • During this hectic delivery time, I was never able to connect with SA or any staff there by phone before delivery. But everything worked okay.
  • No adaptive headlights. No PPF for mud flaps. No passenger lumbar support. White interior.
  • No exterior fit and finish issues, but I may not be the most discernable. No hugely inconsistent panel gaps, no issues with opening/closing doors, windows, charge port. Whatever they use to polish the car may have gotten on some of the black trim. Will ask about this.
  • There is some fit and finish issues with the driver's seat. SA fixed something on the lot where part of the seat material was not fully attached underneath the seat. There is also a problem with the plastic panel that houses the seat controls and the fact that there is a wire popping through the seam in the carpet in the middle section of the seat riser. SC appointment on 6/2 to address this and install homelink. (No SC available on Memorial Day to take care of issues at delivery.) Visor hooks, garment hooks seemed okay.
  • Driven 500 miles so far to return from the delivery location. Prior to this, I have only test driven Teslas several times. I couldn't tell a difference with the lack of radar. All worked fine for me. Except a few things with FSD...which may not all be related to radar.
  • ...it likes to hug semis on the highway. At one point it recommended merge into a late (to the right) with a semi right next to the car. I'm not sure why it can't see such large vehicles.
  • ...it stopped at every traffic light on residential streets, even if the light was green. There was a red bar on the road on the screen. Very bizarre.
  • I didn't realize that auto high beams was required for autopilot in the dark. Yikes. I hope it does not bother other drivers. It was somewhat distracting for me, although there where several instances where it had switched but I did not notice. I know I will get used to it.
  • Tasmanian floor mats fit very well.
  • The superchargers are fantastic. The primary reason I went with Tesla. 500 mile drive with 2 stops each less than 30 minutes and no hassle in getting connecting and getting going.
my pickup is today. Good to know.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Question that may have been answered before: if we have a current order and place another order on an inventory vehicle with the exact same specs, will the original price we had before price increase be honored and the $100 order fee be reimbursed?
Chat agent told me that your SA has to link it to your existing reservation and they will honor the price if it is the exact same specs.

You do not get the $100 order fee reimbursed.

EDD just updated from June 15-30 to 9-13 weeks 🤯🤯. Had 5-8 weeks, no date, 3-13 weeks, specific June dates... Has been bouncing all over the place over the last 10 days.

Ordered MYLR - grey/black - 5 seater - stock wheels no tow hitch - FSD. Ordered date 5-4 to Springfield NJ.

No idea but I ordered 4 days ago so I was at the back of the line. Found my exact ordered spec in existing inventory and ordered it immediately. Only difference was the existing inventory one had a tow hitch and it is a 9 hour drive instead of my original orders 6 hour drive. Already have a VIN! 184xxx. Do these have radar/lumbar?
Having radar doesn’t matter as they’re going to disable it.

I put a order in on 5/19 for a MYP red no tow no FSD and just got a VIN for Cincinnati. Surprised because of all the horror stories. Question though, my financing situation changed and I won't have to pay out of pocket now. Will I need to contact a SA or can I just brink the bank check on pick up?

Reactions: Soosh
WOW! And I thought we had some here in Springfield. Here they are rolling out new MY's today.

Service center busy with many new MY's and we spoke with one pick up, she said she ordered first week of April. She was in this red Y.

I am hearing my vin will be in a few days... I am ready!
I ordered 4/16 for a Springfield delivery grey LR 5seat induction tow hitch. Still have no dates

Question that may have been answered before: if we have a current order and place another order on an inventory vehicle with the exact same specs, will the original price we had before price increase be honored and the $100 order fee be reimbursed?
No, If you take an inventory car you buy it at the price they have advertised you do not get to retain any of your discounts for preordering... I had the same question and its why I am sticking with my order lol, not worth the 1000's extra it would cost me

Yeah, I really wanted to get the 7 seat. But when I made my reservation back at launch we didn't have kids yet so there was no need. And if I wanted to upgrade now I loose my reservation pricing so it would cost me 6500 to add the 7 seats. Mom got it on hers and after sitting back there myself I decided it wasn't really worth it. Do I fit? Technically if I scotch forward, I could probably sit back there if I needed to for a short drive to a store or restaurant or something, but not more than 20-30 min, and the kids will only be that small for a few more years. Hopefully we can trade it in for an X once they are a bit bigger.
I have the same issue RE: pricing. I don’t really want 7 seats as my kids are almost too tall for 3rd row, but there’s one nearby. However, due to cost increases, etc, it’s like a $5,000 premium for something I won’t use. Only thought was maybe I can put the dog back there. However, the dog doesn’t need a seat or charging ports!