Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woo! Absolutely not holding my breath on this one but after my EDD went from 3-13 > vanished > to this, I have a glimmer of hope. Order info in sig.

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 5.41.23 AM.png

Wild to see so many people all the sudden get July/August dates for the first time. I hope that isn't accurate. Mine inched back another day to June 18 - June 30th just now. 🤞🤞
Just refreshed mine again (5th time this am LOL) and it slipped a day. Funny that it didn't move yesterday but slipped a day today.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ordered 5/13, MYLR. Date is now 7/17- 8/6. When I test drove the car SA said you’ll get the car by the end of May. Two days later when I ordered he said no later then the end of June. My dates have been all over the place.

All I am asking is be honest with the people stop jerking us around. Why post any dates until they absolutely know. Stop posting unrealistic dates.

I get this is a different experience versus the normal car buying experience. Just be up front with the customers. Is it that hard?

I call my S.A on her cell phone forget about calling at the dealership. I was thinking about the same thing hope they don’t swap it last min or else im f***! Ill have to call back my insurance and switch it. But what are the chances they swap it? I ordered a MYP I doubt they’ll have a exact same built config like mine to switch to. Yeh that process is really complicated, but it will all end next week for me and i can’t wait... When are you picking up yours?
I have MSM Long Range so chances they can swap is high, I will pick up June 12

I am currently approved for a loan through tesla financing choice at 2.49 at 60/months. Is it worth applying for a dcu loan like many others on here who have gotten 1.49% at 60 months. Don't mind another run on my credit , just worried if it might delay things or cause any issues.

Woo! Absolutely not holding my breath on this one but after my EDD went from 3-13 > vanished > to this, I have a glimmer of hope. Order info in sig.

View attachment 669014
To all the folks who say "config is in my sig": your signature only shows up for us when 1) on PC *and* 2) logged in. It does not show up on Mobile in any way,