Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, will do! Also, I spoke with manager at Mt. Kisco and he confirmed that the EDD's are useless. He said that if you ordered in first 3 weeks of May, there is 98-99% you will take delivery before the end of June, ESPECIALLY if you ordered a white LR.
This was similar to what we were told. They essentially said they expect the end of June or first week of July. I'd love that, it would work great for me, but my delivery dates are still within the 4-12 weeks they originally quoted when I ordered, until we start to slip past that I don't really have any room to complain, I know what we got into, we weren't buying a car off the lot and it would be sometime this summer.

Reactions: BitJam
Been lurking in here for a month - finally posting my first update since I actually have some info now:

MYLR Black/Black, 5 seat, 20" Inductions, no tow, no FSD

5/4:
Order date in Miami, FL (SA said end of June delivery was realistic)
6/3: VIN appeared in Manage Order page, never received a text or email (had to accept the tesla vision update right before the VIN appeared)
6/8: Got a text from Tesla to schedule delivery, and the soonest available delivery day they offered would be 12 days away on 6/20
6/20: Estimated pickup day...crossing my fingers it doesn't get pushed back...

Anybody experience their scheduled pickup day get pushed back for whatever reason?
My SA actually asked me last night if I wanted to try and get delivery earlier than scheduled. I scheduled the first day available for Tesla, which was Wed. June 16th.

My SA said, if you want to come in on Monday, I can try and make it happen for you. I'm sticking with Wed, because all the schedules have aligned (my work, wife's work, nanny watching kid, Carvana appt, and Tesla appt), so not trying to throw a wrench into it for a couple days early.

Thanks, will do! Also, I spoke with manager at Mt. Kisco and he confirmed that the EDD's are useless. He said that if you ordered in first 3 weeks of May, there is 98-99% you will take delivery before the end of June, ESPECIALLY if you ordered a white LR.
Sure hoping this is the case out here in Massachusetts! Ordered May 14, then changed color red → blue May 19 and then changed the wheels from Gemini to Induction on the 29th. Hopefully that didn't put us at the back of the queue. We just started seeing our first EDD ever a week ago for 7/21-8/10. Hopefully we get lucky and see the car sooner!

Question for the group to help me maintain my sanity - does the account page and dates in there update more than once per day? Or is it just in the morning? Would like to help my OCD relax and stop refreshing that damn account page.
So mine updates usually sometime in the AM every day between 8-10am est. but when I finally got the blue button it was after a refresh at around 1 or so in the afternoon... soooo... your milage may very LOL

Has anyone received a text regarding trade in? Curious if that indicates where in the process we are, in relation to VIN, Delivery.
Yes. I had my SA remove my trade-in because I still owe on the loan and found out I will not receive any sales tax benefit due to lack of positive equity in the trade (Pennsylvania). The next day, received the "Have you considered trading in a vehicle..." I laughed, but obviously its a triggered event. This text was also exactly 7 days (less 2 hours) prior to my scheduled delivery time.