Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Officially 4 weeks since my order and I'm seeing a lot of new "faces" here...

unfortunately all I can tell you since I'm in the same boat albeit a little grayer from reading 100's of pages of posts here... is to keep your patience and hold with diamond hands lol.

I've noticed that since the "September debacle" my ED has more or less leveled out. No idea if it is accurate or not but I get comfort from reading other people's posts who ordered around the same time as me and have similar ED's.

Happy 4th!

monty-4th.jpg

I'm seeing a lot of people who ordered in May with approximately the same EDD as me (mid-July to early Aug) and I ordered June 5th. This leads me to believe that I'm not getting my MY delivered in July, and maybe not even in August. Surely those who ordered in May would come first? What's a plausible explanation for this apparent incoherence?

Reactions: walter40
I'm seeing a lot of people who ordered in May with approximately the same EDD as me (mid-July to early Aug) and I ordered June 5th. This leads me to believe that I'm not getting my MY delivered in July, and maybe not even in August. Surely those who ordered in May would come first? What's a plausible explanation for this apparent incoherence?
You will learn quite rapidly that the estimated delivery dates are a fantasy. Mine begins two days from now but there is no chance without a VIN that I'm going to get it then. When I began this process it said four to six weeks for delivery then, all my delivery dates were in June. See how that worked out?. Everyone on this board is simply sharing the changes of dates without truly expecting a delivery within those dates.

If they are, they are as delusional as I was.