Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD seems to have gotten more predictable lately. It updates once a week on Thursday mornings and pushes out by week. I have never had my EDD change multiple times a day the most I have seen was a change on a Tuesday and Thursday one week.

If my theory holds true I should see my EDD get pushed to 8/11 - 8/31 tomorrow. I keep everyone posted

Reactions: Jonasbrotha
My EDD seems to have gotten more predictable lately. It updates once a week on Thursday mornings and pushes out by week. I have never had my EDD change multiple times a day the most I have seen was a change on a Tuesday and Thursday one week.

If my theory holds true I should see my EDD get pushed to 8/11 - 8/31 tomorrow. I keep everyone posted
I have a feeling your ED will shift similarly to mine... since we're both taking delivery at the same SC.

Remember that there are a lot of moving parts besides just building a car, they need to schedule transport (trains/ trucks) and also it depends on the "batch" your car will be built in.

I really hope Tesla doesn't start to prioritize more recent orders with higher "sticker prices" and pushes orders that locked in a lower price back.

I have a feeling your ED will shift similarly to mine... since we're both taking delivery at the same SC.

Remember that there are a lot of moving parts besides just building a car, they need to schedule transport (trains/ trucks) and also it depends on the "batch" your car will be built in.

I really hope Tesla doesn't start to prioritize more recent orders with higher "sticker prices" and pushes orders that locked in a lower price back.
Yeah I know there are more moving parts. I am just glad I found someone else that has a similar build, order date and getting delivered to the same delivery center with a similar EDD.

I hope we doing get pushed back just because of the price tag, but Tesla would do that. Since Tesla uses rail, you would think that they would put them on the same trains as all the cars going to the east coast. So using that logic should have a delivery before east coast people, but that is the logic I use to keep sane.

I wouldn't have cared so much if I didn't have a 6/18-6/25 EDD at one point and have my SA tell me I should complete everything to get priority for the end of quarter push. But now I need it....gimme now.

No change to my EDD, still showing 7/22-8/11 for my MY LR black/black 5 seater/no tow/no FSD/19s headed to Orlando. I haven't been seeing the daily changes as some, usually twice a week or so it'll move. Overall this window is eight days earlier than the one it started with
We have the same config—I ordered June 1st. My EDD has been at 8/1-8/22 since the start of the quarter. Has fluctuated up and down like everyone. Mine is headed to Chicago.

Reactions: BitJam
Been Lurking. Decided contribute for sanity purposes.

6/22 - RN1151 - MYP - White/White - EDD 7/19 - 8/4

First day of EDD has been shifting back daily the past couple of days. No VIN.
6/21 - RN11518 - MYLR - White/White - EDD 8/22 - 9/11

Getting crazy trade offers from dealers after submitting for instant cash offer on KBB.com on my 2020 Raptor. MSRP on it was $74k 18 months ago. 15k miles on it and am getting offers from $68,500 to $73,200. This without me countering at all. Just hoping the demand is still there when my Tesla is in. As it stands now, I owe $51k on the Raptor, so to be +$20k or so on a trade is mind-blowing.

Adding in case this helps anyone.

Order date: 06/01
EDD: 07/24 - 08/23, holding over the last week.
MYP | MSM | White interior | No tow | No FSD
I am Texas as well (DFW) and similar delivery time frame but ordered 3 weeks after you. My date hasn't adjusted in a week but I'm sure it will soon. Still holding strong in July for now.

Order date: 06/23
EDD: 7/21 - 8/10
MYP | Blue | White interior | Tow | No FSD

Reactions: msanborn08

My 2 cents: I don't think higher sticker prices affects much. I ordered mine on May 8th. My spec: Red/White MYLR 7 seater, tow high, 20" wheels. While I didn't order FSD, it's the most expensive version I could do without performance / FSD and my timelines is still late July to early August. For what it's worth, I'm also 10 minutes from the Nashville SC which tends to get pretty good traffic.

I do know they prioritized locations at the end of the quarter as my brother in law got his within a month of ordering a Black/Black MYLR. He did have FSD though.

Maybe FSD get prioritized.

Reactions: BitJam and ajs847
My 2 cents: I don't think higher sticker prices affects much. I ordered mine on May 8th. My spec: Red/White MYLR 7 seater, tow high, 20" wheels. While I didn't order FSD, it's the most expensive version I could do without performance / FSD and my timelines is still late July to early August. For what it's worth, I'm also 10 minutes from the Nashville SC which tends to get pretty good traffic.

I do know they prioritized locations at the end of the quarter as my brother in law got his within a month of ordering a Black/Black MYLR. He did have FSD though.

Maybe FSD get prioritized.
I've been FSD from the get-go on a Black MYLR. Holding steady at 8/23-9/12 and hasn't ever bumped earlier than that. For awhile I was 9/12-9/25. Raleigh SC.

Reactions: BitJam
With many folks not receiving a VIN for orders that were made 5-8 weeks ago this looks weird.
I speculate that the Model Y is getting some sort of update that we don't know about. We've been a week into Q3 and there are no deliveries being made.
hopefully your right and they're ADDING features, a new battery pack or range upgrade but they've been trending toward removing stuff so I'd be mildly amused if they delivered mine with no frunk or rear window openers lol!

My EDD has been holding consistent at 8/15 - 9/4 for a June 13th order. MYLR, white on white, induction wheels, no tow hitch, FSD.
Last change in EDD was 7/1. 8/15 is exactly 9 weeks from my order date.

Does Tesla disclose the number of open orders for MY?