Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a remarkably stable EDD of July 19-Aug 8 and also saw it moving to September this morning. Ugh. am hoping this does mean movement on Tesla's end...I talked with my SA yesterday and they did not think the car was in production yet, so maybe having a bunch of us go to Sep means they are at least planning the production run and getting ready to soft match to a VIN, even if we don't see it on our end? a girl can hope...

since I can't do a signature yet: MY blue/black/5 seat/19 tire/tow ordered 5/15, profile completed 5/17, initial EDD 4-11 weeks, then 7/19-8/8, now "September".
I have the exact same build ordered 5/13 (Colorado w/estimated 5-12 week delivery) currently saying EDD 7/16-8/6 but every time I get close it moves a week out. Very frustrating but I’m trying to stay positive until we reach the original quoted ‘max’ 12-week mark. Then I will go ballistic. 😀

Reactions: dogma and QueenBeez
Ordered 6/21 and I have a delivery date estimated July/16 -> August/06. No Vin, sitting at the screen with insurance info (I'm in CA so don't need VIN to do insurance). I'm pretty OCD though so check quite a few times a day ;-). I figured tax credits would be nice but not holding my breath. Super excited, sold my 11 MPG SUV to get the Tesla. Glad to do my part for the planet and also shred some road with the Perf Y. Looks like an awesome online community as well. Hope to see some of you around

I ordered 6/20, LA area, MYP white with white. My EDD “says” 7/11-7/31 right now.

SO tiny update... for the first time EVER my EDD has shrank... we went from 24-31 to 24-27... Really hopefully that means it made it on a truck early and is on its way! Trying to resist the urge to bug my SA again today about it... I'll wait until tomorrow or Monday for sure LOL
OMG... this is totally my luck... I just looked at the calendar cuz those dates sounded so familiar and of course that is when we are scheduled to fly to Ohio for a Family reunion... 🤬

Was just advised by my SA that it shows him on their internal system as a possible EDD, week of July 26 in Toronto Canada. Yet my account page EDD still states September.
That matches exactly what my Yorkdale Tesla SA said for my June 4th order.

His internal system shown production build of end of July and expected arrival in Toronto on August 11. Fingers crossed and my account EDD been sitting August 1 - August 21 for over 2 weeks.

Reactions: BitJam and moe0059
SO tiny update... for the first time EVER my EDD has shrank... we went from 24-31 to 24-27... Really hopefully that means it made it on a truck early and is on its way! Trying to resist the urge to bug my SA again today about it... I'll wait until tomorrow or Monday for sure LOL
That's awesome...might moved up a few days as well.
Went from 23 to 29th to now 20th to 26th

Reactions: digitalboi
That matches exactly what my Yorkdale Tesla SA said for my June 4th order.

His internal system shown production build of end of July and expected arrival in Toronto on August 11. Fingers crossed and my account EDD been sitting August 1 - August 21 for over 2 weeks.
HOLY *sugar* I spoke to soon lol 😂

Just checked (don’t know why) again I see freaking October EDD hahaha.

Reactions: BitJam