Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess that is a good sign for all of us already in the queue.
What queue? Do you know something we don't.?. Because if you think your EDD is accurate your wrong.. Wait until you get about 15-20 EDD's Some people have posted their list of EDD's.

You have to go through the stages of grief.. I'm at Acceptance..

And it sounds like lots at Tesla Fremont took an after End of Quarter vacation.

I see a lot of people talking about connecting with their SA - having ordered online without anyone reaching out, how/when does an SA get assigned? My order is pretty recent, but I'm curious if I should be going to the SC to start building a relationship with someone or what
Best bet is to find out from someone on the forum who's had dealings with your SC who the good SA's are there and call up and ask to speak to them. If you ordered online you dont get assigned one so whoever talks to you first just "claims" you... so you can be proactive and find the best on your own 🤪

Best bet is to find out from someone on the forum who's had dealings with your SC who the good SA's are there and call up and ask to speak to them. If you ordered online you dont get assigned one so whoever talks to you first just "claims" you... so you can be proactive and find the best on your own 🤪
Thanks! If anyone from the Twin Cities wants to message me, I'd be grateful!

Thanks! If anyone from the Twin Cities wants to message me, I'd be grateful!
Because I live in a weird state I have a SA out of Eden Prairie but a delivery out of Illinois because I am close to Chicago. I have Pauline Giunta ([email protected]) she is very helpful about the process and answering questions about the buying process (trade ins, financing, order changes) but like most SAs isn’t much helpful about estimated delivery.

Reactions: BitJam
I see a lot of people talking about connecting with their SA - having ordered online without anyone reaching out, how/when does an SA get assigned? My order is pretty recent, but I'm curious if I should be going to the SC to start building a relationship with someone or what
I talked to an SA that I contacted on my own. I found out that if you order online you don't necessarily get the SA right away. When I called the local number I was connected to a regional SA and they were very helpful.

Reactions: BitJam
New to the site, ordered a Model Y LR (Silver w/ blk interior, 19in wheels) on 6 June, completed my profile same day. Got a really great trade in offer from Tesla for my Explorer initially. My EDD has changed near daily from end of July through Aug/Sept. zero contact from anybody at Tesla throughout the process. The first 30 days came and went and my trade in offer expired, which is reasonable. Resubmitted my odometer, lose $800 off the trade in offer (still better than carmax). What caught my attention is apparently now my EDD is 4-30 Sept, which if that is the case, and this becomes a trend, my car will be near worthless by the time the MY gets delivered. I think i would be less irritated if i had some communication from anybody at Tesla, instead i feel like im in the dark and getting fleeced. Thanks for tolerating my complaining and looking forward to learning more about this with everybody here.
You can try and call or text the sales associate. They are usually friendly and have always gotten back to me…But they really don’t seem to have any special knowledge or powers to really do much for you at this point. I don’t think they have any special knowledge of the trade-in algorithms.
The communication breakdown is is at a much bigger and deeper level. To me they need to share more about how your delivery date is finally decided vs mine (assuming we had the same build). They should also stop cycling all the EDDs!!!

I decided to drive down to my delivery center and ask about my MYP order. The advisor there said that typically after the end of a quarter there is a quiet week before things start ramping up again.

My current EDD is 7/10-7/24 and the advisor there said my car might be built by the middle of next week and delivered shortly after. I have also received the text asking if I wanted to take delivery ASAP or to hold.

I decided to drive down to my delivery center and ask about my MYP order. The advisor there said that typically after the end of a quarter there is a quiet week before things start ramping up again.

My current EDD is 7/10-7/24 and the advisor there said my car might be built by the middle of next week and delivered shortly after. I have also received the text asking if I wanted to take delivery ASAP or to hold.
I’ll take that as hope. My edd is 7/10-7/24. I’ve gotten the text but no vin.

I’ll just allow myself to get high on anticipation and put my hands up for the fall.

I’ll take that as hope. My edd is 7/10-7/24. I’ve gotten the text but no vin.

I’ll just allow myself to get high on anticipation and put my hands up for the fall.
Yeah no VIN here either but the advisor said delivery down to LA usually only takes a day. So maybe there is a chance the VIN gets assigned and the car gets delivered in the same week. Clearly just wishing thinking here 😂