Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my info: order 7/4 - treated it like a birthday celebration for USA. MYLR, Blue, Black/White interior, 7 Seater, Tow, No FSD though I'll add it whenever it's available to regular people. EDD 9/6-9/26. Like everyone I'm antsy to get it. Spent over a year researching and wondering if range anxiety was going to be an issue. Now that I finally decided to go for it, there's a wait.
Now you'll have wait anxiety!

EDD officially changed from September for the past couple of days to 7/20 - 8/5. This is the earliest date I've gotten in about a month - hoping this stays and I'll be picking up next week or two.
Keep your hopes in check, Just to give you some expectations I received my (second) VIN for this RN on the 2nd and was told by the SA that it "should" leave Fremont on the 11th with arrival to the SC on the 26th, Assuming I can pick it up on the 26th...thats a full 24 days after receiving my VIN
Not trying to burst bubbles on your EDDs but trying to help preserve your sanity LOL

Keep your hopes in check, Just to give you some expectations I received my (second) VIN for this RN on the 2nd and was told by the SA that it "should" leave Fremont on the 11th with arrival to the SC on the 26th, Assuming I can pick it up on the 26th...thats a full 24 days after receiving my VIN
Not trying to burst bubbles on your EDDs but trying to help preserve your sanity LOL
Yeah that's ridiculous lol. Hope is they'll start pushing out VINs the next week or so and start delivering to East coast by end of the month. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months waiting for a car lol

Reactions: BitJam and TesCT
Yeah that's ridiculous lol. Hope is they'll start pushing out VINs the next week or so and start delivering to East coast by end of the month. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months waiting for a car lol
Yeah tell me about it 🙄
My EDD slipped by a day today so I am assuming it never made it out of the Factory today but I won't know until tomorrow when I can bother my SA again about it lol
🤞🏻 that it left, just after COB so none of the tracking got updated and its still on its merry way cross country now 🙏🏻

Yeah tell me about it 🙄
My EDD slipped by a day today so I am assuming it never made it out of the Factory today but I won't know until tomorrow when I can bother my SA again about it lol
🤞🏻 that it left, just after COB so none of the tracking got updated and its still on its merry way cross country now 🙏🏻
It's weird....my EDD moved up by 2 days and was thinking cars did leave on time haha
We have similar EDD however I am in East coast..NJ delivery.
It was 22nd to 26th...moved up to 18th to 24th

Reactions: und2000
Today’s date roulette™ moved 5 days closer on the near end and 9 days closer on the far end. Now 7/19-8/2 on a 5/15 order.
I ordered on 5/20. I will be picking mine up in Easton as well.
My dates moved up today, but I have a bigger spread for some reason. The new EDD range for me is 7/19 - 8/7.

Yeah tell me about it 🙄
Sending positive vibes over to ya buddy!

Reactions: BitJam and Ryano90
I ordered on June 25th, was getting estimates of Aug 24 to sep 13, I see today it changed to July 19-31.
Do not have a VIN yet. Can it switch back or I may get it sooner. Thanks for replying.
I ordered on the 25th as well! I was told by multiple people at Tesla that it would really most likely be September before we get anything. When I put my order in it gave me July dates and then dropped to august. Now it’s sitting in September. I don’t think it’s super likely you’ll get it sooner.

We ordered 7/5. Red Y Performance. My current EDD is 8/1-8/10. Sounds like that may well change. I wonder if any manufacturing priority is given to Performance cars...
I’m wondering the same thing. I have been searching these forums for a few weeks and don’t see much information about performance specific orders in relation to delivery dates. The SA I ordered with made a vague reference to a shorter turn around but I haven’t found anything concrete in the forms or anything overwhelming obvious on the spreadsheet.

Reactions: rdb88
1992FD09-AE10-4A3B-A390-C07007CE1D76.jpeg

A little present for all those still waiting for a car