Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just talked to my SA -- she confirmed it is still at the factory (hasn't left the gates) but unable to respond about the biodefense filters. They are hoping for delivery before 7/23 🤞 so not September, but no details until it leaves the gates...
UGH! so frustrating... we know if mine was born on the 9th yours could not have been that far off either before or after so crazy that its still sitting there.. was she not able to see a "gate" date?

Congrats on your new Y. It sounds like you may have purchased an inventory car. If so, it could have been built very recently or a couple of months ago. The build date is on a plaque located on the frame on the driver’s side, where you’d normally look for tire PSI. Top left corner of the plaque will show month and year the car was built.
Thank you!! I just took a look and it was built June 2021.

Reactions: cancoi
Really? thats so crazy that your VIN is a 230 series and we are seeing 255 & 260 VINs... what are they doing with your car that you don't have it yet! They need to let you come pick it up already!
Someone correct me if I am wrong but are we seeing 255 and 260 vins? There is still only 1 above 232XXX in the spreadsheet and I assume that 1 is yours. I assume you have a 2255XX vin.

Last edited:
I've received two days ago a VIN. Delivery scheduled for 7/20. Vin is 231xxx, does that mean I won't get HEPA?

Ordered: 4/23. MYLR, 19", gray, NO FSD.
not necessarily, it appears to correlate with the production date of the car... if you can ask your SA what the build date is you'll have a better idea if you have a shot at it or not...

Reactions: PatrickTM
Just talked to my SA -- she confirmed it is still at the factory (hasn't left the gates) but unable to respond about the biodefense filters. They are hoping for delivery before 7/23 🤞 so not September, but no details until it leaves the gates...
I have the exact same configuration as you, but I ordered 5/21 (completed info 5/23) Hoping I get mine this month! EDD shifted back to 8/4-8/24 this morning after being 7/16-8/2 yesterday.