Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
congrats, but wow that's just about 3 months, or 12 weeks - we were quoted 5-11 weeks, so the 11 weeks could be more accurate, ugh
same feeling here... the only way to get it earlier is if an inventory model that matches your spec becomes available - otherwise it seems like the wait is atleast 11-13 weeks until tesla can increase output and catch up on backlog. I'm convincing myself to ignore the ED and expect it no earlier than sept 5th.

EDD for my 5/15 order slipped one day again to Aug 31 to Sep 20...which is frankly frustrating. Original estimate was 4-11 weeks, and 11 weeks is end of July, so looking at end of Aug to end of September feels like FOREVER. Reached out to my SC and they were sympathetic but can't tell me any more than I see on the web. Will be looking for inventory cars, I guess, but doubt there will be many for a while. I was feeling good with my EDD holding steady at mid-July/early Aug but should have known better from hanging out here. Never had a VIN, though, so at least I never had the trauma of losing a car I thought I had.

same feeling here... the only way to get it earlier is if an inventory model that matches your spec becomes available - otherwise it seems like the wait is atleast 11-13 weeks until tesla can increase output and catch up on backlog. I'm convincing myself to ignore the ED and expect it no earlier than sept 5th.
Assuming it arrives on time and does not get taken away again it will be just over 11 weeks for me

My SAs reply re: Biodefense & EDDs. Name not given for privacy, but hope this is helpful.

Attachments

• 7EB57464-9C35-4510-BA4D-3D77942B36F3.jpeg
    7EB57464-9C35-4510-BA4D-3D77942B36F3.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: mcp105 and Abadole
I have a quick question. I recently had an appointment that replaced my 3rd seats. Anyway, now in the screen and on the Tesla app, the 3rd row does not show at all. I reached out to the SC and they said this is normal. However, I could have sworn I saw the on-screen option to turn heated seats on the 3rd row (of course, for this they also show on the screen).

Can anybody with a MY 7-seater confirm whether they see 3rd in the app? If so, do you have the heating option showing for the 3rd row?

I cannot find anywhere online to confirm or deny whether the 3rd row is heated or not.

Currently, this is what shows for me. Looks like I have a 5 seater

Attachments

• 64762892998__9E18C6BF-004D-498F-91A3-7C1ED667F525.jpg
    64762892998__9E18C6BF-004D-498F-91A3-7C1ED667F525.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4443.PNG
    IMG_4443.PNG
    635.8 KB · Views: 66
My SAs reply re: Biodefense & EDDs. Name not given for privacy, but hope this is helpful.
There is no doubt that in two weeks your EDD will be more accurate, due to the nature of building/shipping out cars and your account moving up the backlog queue.

But don’t believe the standard line of “recent website issues causing bouncing dates” lol. They’ve literally been using that line several months.😂

it's wild how your EDD is so different even though you only ordered a day after me. I can only guess that they're working Blue MYs right now after seeing my VIN come through as well as a few other blue orders

😭 fingers crossed your dates come through sooner than expected!!
Yesh man, I have no idea why mine is still September. I am hoping for something to change soon and get lucky with a VIN by August!!

Reactions: TesCT and smophiee
I just spoke with my SA and she said she still doesn't see my vehicle has entered into production, but she sees a date of arriving at the dealership on/around August 3rd. While I hold that with a grain a salt. my question is...

Does anybody know how long production does take for a Model Y?

Reactions: JR9386