Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for that link.
Confusing a bit as the electric delivery charges are not a part of that calculation. You must add it in or be fooled and pay more than the local utility power provider (like many power plans offered today, beware).
Here in NJ we pay ~13 cents delivered at the shore. Wish we could get an off peak of 8 cents here!
ICE car in the garage six days a week now, less and less gas for us. The family driving bill lower already by a few hundred a month!
Agree to add delivery charges. I have PSEG in SJ and I pay 13 cents (supply) + 5 cents (delivery) for total of 18-19 cents. Who is your utility provider for total 13 cents? Thanks

Agree to add delivery charges. I have PSEG in SJ and I pay 13 cents (supply) + 5 cents (delivery) for total of 18-19 cents. Who is your utility provider for total 13 cents? Thanks
I have JCP&L at home .14 cents/kWh and at the beach .12/kWh. I think the beach house didn't hit limits to bump certain hour to a higher rate. Simply take total charges and divide by total kWH used on your bill to get the combined electricity/delivery cost. $152.28 divided by 1095 kWH is .14 cents (24/7)

Attachments

• jcpl photo.png
    jcpl photo.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
All the VINs and none for me. Just got pushed back a few days from 8/4-8/24 to 8/9-8/29
everyone is getting vin's and meanwhile my EDD keeps moving back... now 8/10-8/30.
At least we all are on a close window for delivery this gives me a little hope. Sold my daily driver and was driving my 12 MPG truck for close to 3 weeks now. I think I will be feeling pretty good once I get the MY with fewer gas bill. Mine now says 8/8 - 8/28