Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree to add delivery charges. I have PSEG in SJ and I pay 13 cents (supply) + 5 cents (delivery) for total of 18-19 cents. Who is your utility provider for total 13 cents? Thanks
JCP&L services this area.
All in pay about $100 per 800 kWh delivered right now, bills show us 3 rates for each BGS & Delivery.
In our area, this makes solar a tough choice even when we want it and would love to cut the cord.

Well, I just got the automated txt to schedule my delivery, its set for the 27th at 10 am currently a home delivery which is good since we will be out of town...
Question though; I was transferring the tags from my M3 to my MY has anyone done this with home delivery? How does that work? My SA never asked me about tags so I guess I need to let him know. When I picked up my M3 they just took the tag off my MS and put it on the M3 and gave me a new registration so I assume it would be the same
wooohoooo Finally!!!! Let the countdown begin

• Love
Reactions: digitalboi
I have an order date of 07/07, left the order at the finance payment method without applying since my EDD was just saying September. Yesterday I've changed my payment method to cash. Today my EDD is September 11-30. Interesting lol, it is pretty much the same when Tesla put a time window of pretty much a whole month. I guess I just hopped on the EDD rollercoaster, cheers.

Attach files

Reactions: RatsFPV
Ok. my VIN disappeared this morning and EDD went from September to October 1 - October 31
Called the SA and she said the VIN was removed because I changed the payment terms from Cash to Tesla financing and that I didn't complete the credit application. I was waiting for the delivery date to complete the credit application, so that I don't have to re-apply if Tesla takes over 60 days..

I have an order date of 07/07, left the order at the finance payment method without applying since my EDD was just saying September. Yesterday I've changed my payment method to cash. Today my EDD is September 11-30. Interesting lol, it is pretty much the same when Tesla put a time window of pretty much a whole month. I guess I just hopped on the EDD rollercoaster, cheers.

Attach files
I ordered the same day! Yesterday, my EDD was September 17-30. Today, it's the same as yours - September 11-30. I'm sure tomorrow it'll say something completely different.

When my SA called me after I ordered, he said "the delivery date may move a bit." I asked which direction, and he said "you never know!" I definitely didn't realize it would jump around this much!

Called the SA and she said the VIN was removed because I changed the payment terms from Cash to Tesla financing and that I didn't complete the credit application. I was waiting for the delivery date to complete the credit application, so that I don't have to re-apply if Tesla takes over 60 days..
That sucks! I was starting to think that what you did was the smartest move for the reason you provided. I have even seen others recommend doing that. I got my finance approval already and am nervous it will expire.

Does that mean you go back in line and have to wait through the queue again? That seems just plain dumb. I am doing that on another order, but sounds like I may have to set up 3rd party financing or just change it in the Tesla system and have to re-apply until delivery.

Reactions: Joshnolan225
That sucks! I was starting to think that what you did was the smartest move for the reason you provided. I have even seen others recommend doing that. I got my finance approval already and am nervous it will expire.
I was told by the regional SA that the loan might expire, but when it does tesla will automatically work the redo of the loan. She assured me that it was not a hard poll on my credit but just a quick soft pull to update the loan.

Like @digitalboi I woke up this morning to an automated text to schedule my delivery!!
They gave me options July 21 - 23. I chose Friday July 23. Brooklyn pickup!

Will be reapplying for financing this Friday as that is when my Tesla loan expires - otherwise I'm ready!
Awesome! I'm waiting for my text. Had VIN for 24 hours and heard nothing from Tesla thus far.

Reactions: RatsFPV
Well, I ordered yesterday and just got a delivery range of 12 - 30 September. Who knows? I'm certainly not counting on it. OTOH it's probably the most 'generic' version there is--white on white, 19, no tow or FSD. How and when do you find out who your SA is? Will he email me or will a name pop up, or do I just call the SC and get name?