Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like @digitalboi I woke up this morning to an automated text to schedule my delivery!!
They gave me options July 21 - 23. I chose Friday July 23. Brooklyn pickup!

Will be reapplying for financing this Friday as that is when my Tesla loan expires - otherwise I'm ready!
Question, did the bank you got the loan from reach out to you to let you know it’s expiring? Mine is technically supposed to expire the 16th, as May 16th is when I received it but I have not heard anything or received anything from Wells Fargo. I approved the terms and nothing was sent to me either, I just see in my Tesla profile that it’s Wells.

Quick question: Can you ask for rate match after 'confirming' the loan from Tesla? I got the rate of 2.49%, and wanted to get it matched by the rate from DCU. Just checking if I can click on the 'Confirm' button before I send the email for rate match.

Sometimes I feel like the EDD system is actually part of some secret psychology experiment. The system seems unnecessarily cruel. Last month all my dates had me legitimately believing I'd have my car by the end of the quarter (even though I knew that was crazy). Now when I look at my most recent timeframes the early part of the dates did the following; 7/7, 7/8, September, 7/10, 7/29, 7/10, 7/11, 7/29, 7/15, now 7/16 (yes that is in 2 days). It is always within a week until it jumps out either a month or to September and then jumps back the next morning. I constantly feel like I'm supposed to be getting a VIN any second now, it's hard on my mental health which is why my ice cream intake has doubled recently...

Quick question: Can you ask for rate match after 'confirming' the loan from Tesla? I got the rate of 2.49%, and wanted to get it matched by the rate from DCU. Just checking if I can click on the 'Confirm' button before I send the email for rate match.
Yes! I did this and got a better rate within one day. I noticed the update by refreshing first but then also saw an email. They will change banks more than likely to get you a better rate. I emailed them prior to accepting the first rate. My guess is if you confirm/accept then they might not be able to rate shop for you.

Reactions: PatrickTM and BR7!
Sometimes I feel like the EDD system is actually part of some secret psychology experiment. The system seems unnecessarily cruel. Last month all my dates had me legitimately believing I'd have my car by the end of the quarter (even though I knew that was crazy). Now when I look at my most recent timeframes the early part of the dates did the following; 7/7, 7/8, September, 7/10, 7/29, 7/10, 7/11, 7/29, 7/15, now 7/16 (yes that is in 2 days). It is always within a week until it jumps out either a month or to September and then jumps back the next morning. I constantly feel like I'm supposed to be getting a VIN any second now, it's hard on my mental health which is why my ice cream intake has doubled recently...

EDD is like elbows, everyone has a pair.

What really matters is your order date, date you received a VIN, and delivery date.

I just ordered 7/10. EDD 7/20-26. VIN 229xxx. I called to confirm this was correct and not a previously refused MY. They confirmed it was built same day as order. Right car, right delivery place and placed at right time. Harmonic convergence
WOOOOWWWW Congrats!!! That’s amazing! What specs?

I hope you get it sooner than that!

Thank you! I didn't even know MY was getting Bio Mode until I read this. That would be awesome if I do get it. Definitely will keep you posted.
VIN 231xxx
Update: my MYLR was delivered this morning, parked right in my driveway. No panel gaps, or any other flaws … and it has bio mode! 🥳

This company is charging for an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I ordered 4/10, got the VIN on May 28. Told the car was "still in the rail yard" week after week. Got the text to schedule delivery on 6/24. Scheduled for 6/29. Went to add the insurance on 6/25 and saw the date changed to 7/7 at 8 pm. Called the showroom. Was told it was still in the rail yard. 7/6 called to see how delivery works since ours was scheduled for after hours. Was told the car was "still in the rail yard." Moved the pick-up date to 7/16 at 8 pm.

Called today to see how after-hours worked. Was told the car was set to arrive today. Great. Wasn't excited yet. Got a call about 2 hours later that my husband and I could come to get it! Now getting really excited! Told other Tesla friends. We called the insurance company and added the vehicle. 3 minutes after doing that got a call that the car has a scratch in it!!!!!

it's going to be another week.
I’m not that strong of a person to deal with all those emotions. You’re a champ!

• Love
Reactions: erindayhaw
Question, did the bank you got the loan from reach out to you to let you know it’s expiring? Mine is technically supposed to expire the 16th, as May 16th is when I received it but I have not heard anything or received anything from Wells Fargo. I approved the terms and nothing was sent to me either, I just see in my Tesla profile that it’s Wells.
I'm in the same boat with loan expiring May 23. I called Tesla yesterday to inquire about this and they said it should update on the website and let you know if you need to do anything. I never got any info sent to me other than it saying US Bank in my profile.

I just ordered a Performance Model Y this afternoon (7/14), just to see which one I will be able to take delivery of first. From the posts & timelines that I'm seeing in this and another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if the Perf I just ordered gets built first and is available for delivery in early or mid August, and then the LR gets built and becomes available in September.

The EDD on my LR currently shows Sep 9 - Sep 29 as of today, and my order was finalized back on 2/21.
The EDD on the Perf currently says 7-11 weeks as of today, and I just now finalized the order this afternoon on 7/14.

We've been fine with only 1 car when both my wife and I were working remotely full time. Since Tesla screwed up my March delivery, I figured I would get my LR in June, or July at the latest. However it's now looking like September and that's not going to work for us. We both now have to go back into our office 2-3 days a week, and between that taking our kids' summer school & summer basketball league practices, it has actually cost us more in time juggling that around than to be more productive with our work & responsibilities.

Hopefully the Perf that I just ordered arrives sooner, but at this point I'll take whichever shows up first. I figured worst case, I'm out only $100. But having a few extra goodies on the Perf would be nice to have.

Reactions: PatrickTM
This company is charging for an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I ordered 4/10, got the VIN on May 28. Told the car was "still in the rail yard" week after week. Got the text to schedule delivery on 6/24. Scheduled for 6/29. Went to add the insurance on 6/25 and saw the date changed to 7/7 at 8 pm. Called the showroom. Was told it was still in the rail yard. 7/6 called to see how delivery works since ours was scheduled for after hours. Was told the car was "still in the rail yard." Moved the pick-up date to 7/16 at 8 pm.

Called today to see how after-hours worked. Was told the car was set to arrive today. Great. Wasn't excited yet. Got a call about 2 hours later that my husband and I could come to get it! Now getting really excited! Told other Tesla friends. We called the insurance company and added the vehicle. 3 minutes after doing that got a call that the car has a scratch in it!!!!!

it's going to be another week.
What a rollercoaster! Good thing they picked it up before you arrived. Is it something they can fix with a service appointment so you can pickup sooner?