Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everybody's harping about headlights, but it's only one thing. It seems to me we're in the big innovation zone and a month here or there might be the difference between headlights, HEPA filters, upgraded suspension, tax credits, who knows? I put my order in because I wanted it on the books before the quarterly conference call, but I'll be listening to see if there are any nuggets there. And if there's a reason to push it out a few months, I will.

It just feels to me like this is very, very dynamic period.

What's with the headlights? International headlights are less bright and more focused. Even if they could activate the adaptive part in the US, the euro lighting rules are stricter than they are here. But they are only on the Performance.

If I had my guess, the Model 3 will use the standard headlights when they stop shipping overseas from Fremont. Give the performance a new difference.

Has anyone noticed the EDD updating more than once per day and/or a consistent time each day? I am just trying to figure out my level of OCD on refreshing the site.

Yea, EDD's are like elbows.. Order date, Vin Date, and Delivery date (after VIN) is usually more accurate...

Even VIN can be removed and changed.. But EDD's are nothing.. Use Distiller to watch the website and email if it changes.

Reactions: CGeiser and ajs847
I’ve heard people lose VIN’s when they change this themselves before they have a confirmed Delivery Date. I’m going to get confirmation that the vehicle is either en route or arrived before I switch to financing.
I’ve also heard of people losing there VIN because there 3rd party lender was too slow in closing the loan process and issuing payment. Choose wisely

Reactions: sunshine3200
Greeted this morning by my date bumping out a week again, August 08 - August 28 for my MSM MYP ordered 6/26 in SoCal. Anybody else with MYP orders around the same time?
I ordered around the same date just a couple days earlier. Blue MYP. on Monday my EDD was July 16 - 25. Yesterday went to July 31 then today Aug 11 - Aug 31st.

I did talk to the delivery / service center which is just up the road from my house and they said "It's in production and should be matched to a vin in 6 days, we expect it at our facility by July 30th". Of course that was yesterday and then it jumped back to August today so who knows!

I did talk to the delivery / service center which is just up the road from my house and they said "It's in production and should be matched to a vin in 6 days, we expect it at our facility by July 30th".
Oh wow! That's awesome. I have the same EDD range as you (and model) but when I called today they only repeated the same info on the site. Happy for you that yours is moving faster than what EDD shows!

Reactions: RatsFPV